• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
They are currently talking about the cretaceous coastline of the American south...

what the fuck is this?

How presidential elections are impacted by a 100 million year old coastline

Hale County in west central Alabama and Bamberg County in southern South Carolina are 450 miles apart. Both counties have a population of 16,000 of which around 60% are African American. The median households and per capita incomes are well below their respective state’s median, in Hale nearly $10

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

How presidential elections are impacted by a 100 million year old coastline

Hale County in west central Alabama and Bamberg County in southern South Carolina are 450 miles apart. Both counties have a population of 16,000 of which around 60% are African American. The median households and per capita incomes are well below their respective state’s median, in Hale nearly $10

That's actually kind of interesting. Thanks.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The guy clearly says while it is surprising he is doing a meeting in this room right now...he is not really that shocked.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
There's a higher chance that I have a 3 some with two victoria's secret models (0.000000000001% chance of that happening)

Y24KadZ.gif

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
"Dear Americans

FUCK YOU, YOU VOTED WRONG"

*launches nuke towards random coordinates and leaves"

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Even if this doesn't top all the other stupid he's done the last few years, months, days whatever, he will certainly try to top it. I won't actively watch because hell no but I will be waiting for second hand info.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about this is the world is ready to move on, even his allies. He can piss and moan all he wants. He's done. Wrap it up.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Late as usual. Gotta finish that McDonalds cheese burger @ clean the addy out of his nostrils before he comes out.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I've tuned in and I guess I did it to witness history being made. I know I benefit in no way by doing this. But I just feel like it's important to see.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
30+ minutes late, no teleprompter, finally (finally!) facing consequences for his actions. I'm sure he'll be perfectly in control, as usual.... (god help us all)

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
He's not going to say anything helpful, I fear/know.

Must be awful for him to be watching the votes coming in and seeing his chances very very slowly vanish with every update.

Good.