• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
His ego won't let him resign. I still think he'll be in Maralago the day after it's called. He will either put Pence in charge of the transition, or order his people to just not cooperate with Biden's transition team.

I don't think he would resign so Pence could pardon, because I don't think Pence would do it. He has presidential aspirations himself, and that might hurt those chances.

Any Presidential aspirations he has are worthless for the foreseeable future - Republicans want Trumpism, and he's the polar opposite.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Here comes the Hail Mary. How great would it be if we get some results before then that pushes Biden past the 270.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Think he says anything about trying to get republican legislators to elect EC voters to go red in states that ended up blue?

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Honest prediction.

He's going to go full doomsday scenerio. He's going to call on Republcian legislatures in swing states to just ignore the vote and appoint electors themselves. Expect to hear the words "article 2" no less than a dozen times.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Stop the count
Fraud
Witch Hunt
Bad things happen in Philly
We won, actually.

-There's the pre-summary.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
This is absolutely because Biden said something earlier. He can't be seen not to respond/retaliate (even though Biden didn't attack him). He's going to call it rigged. A fraud, etc etc. Lawsuits lawsuits, we won.

Just nothing.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Is it too late to add a poll to the thread, GK86?

Which of the following is Trump more likely to do in his speech?

a) He concedes Pennsylvania and Arizona.

b) He claims that he won California and New York.​

Unrivaled

Banned
Oct 13, 2020
I'm sure it will be we have proof of rigged election, proud boys get ready. Or something similar.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't been seen in public?

There's been no rumours that anything has happened to him so it was a bit of a weird thing to say.

Again, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Nothing has happened to him but he's just being a baby about seeing the results and shut himself in.

Edit - Forgot he was seen in that presser where he started to declare himself the winner.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't he leave the press hanging all the time by turning up late as a "power move"

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty nervous about this honestly. If reactionary violence is to arise from his impending loss then this would be the time to stir it up. He wants to generate as much FUD as possible before Biden gets sworn in. Then day one of the Biden presidency can be the beginning of the "reclaim our stolen country" right wing narrative.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
What's more likely - that he concedes, or that he looks directly at his supporters through the camera and says "Initiate Order 66"?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Bill Barr will come out of what I assume must be unofficial retirement and show his sorry face for the first time in weeks

Mirk

Oct 25, 2017
Hope he gets up there and just starts airing all of our country's dirty laundry. Oh and aliens.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
It's gonna be a shitshow and an extension of his tweets claiming fraud, talking about the lawsuits and whatnot. Wisconsin will probably be brought up and will the "illegitimate" ballots.

DeepBlueDay

Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys I just went to bed in Europe.

But I'm gonna stay up for this, gonna be a shitshow from him as usual.