• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
For context, Trump has not been publicly seen since very early morning Wednesday

Last edited:

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TV news stations shouldn't air it. He's just going to be spouting bullshit.

(I have no hope that they won't show it)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
"Democrats are stealing the election, I'm going to lock them all up. You can save the country with one quick and easy subscription to the Trump Campaign"

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait until this guy is away from the public eye. He's really hard to take.

Domino Theory

Ripple Effect Studios
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
I fully expect him to resign if he loses the election. He's not going to willingly stick around knowing he lost. He's not going to face Biden on inauguration day to facilitate the transition.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
His last chance to push a coup before it's clear he lost. I am very worried. A few of his top officials have already resigned...

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect him to resign if he loses the election. He's not going to willingly stick around knowing he lost. He's not going to face Biden on inauguration day to facilitate the transition.
Except he will never admit to losing the election.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
This will be the first time I have ever watched fuckface speak. I just feel like this one will be special.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
"Breaking news!: President trump asks with tears in his eyes "why don't you like me!" Before lashing out at GOP members and states he considered strong holds that rejected him"

About what I expect, but maybe that's after a few days of saying on live TV that the election isn't decided yet and there's a long way to go, and that illegal votes happened etc....actually yeah thats what happens today and maybe a week or two we'll get the first part of my post haha

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

His ego won't let him resign. I still think he'll be in Maralago the day after it's called. He will either put Pence in charge of the transition, or order his people to just not cooperate with Biden's transition team.

I don't think he would resign so Pence could pardon, because I don't think Pence would do it. He has presidential aspirations himself, and that might hurt those chances.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
I'm scared we're at the part where Hitler said, "Know what? Nah. No more election. I'm leader forever now."

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's lost so it's going to be a fuckin rally cry. Stand back and stand by will now be fight. His shitty little spawn is already talking about war for the country and shit.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely gonna call fraud and rile up conspiracies. Trump wont resign even if the count shows he has no chance.