• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
None of this shocks me. All talk.

Counter point. Anyone think Trump will ever set foot in Minneapolis again?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Look how he puts protestors with the rest. Fascism personified.

Oct 27, 2017
This was my fear, Trump and his goons want to avoid Blue areas which might let protesters be obvious and vocal.

They want a bunch of armed Trump cultists and Proud Boys to start cracking skulls and local authorities to look the other way or start claiming "ANTIFA" are the culprits of all the violence

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
He wants violence in the hopes he can use it to stoke up some fence sitters to vote for him against AnTiFa.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy is a straight up fascist. He doesn't even hide it.

He wants to deconstruct and destabilize everything, while taking underhand shit from Russia and China. I hope there is a possibility to pull him in front of the court after his term is over.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Free speech for some, brutal police/military crackdown for others.

"LIBERATE!" vs. "LAW AND ORDER!"

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Imma throw this out there. Who wants to bet a twix bar?
This rally won't be as big as the ones in the past. Even among ya Trumpers there's a sense of fatigue and you're competing with summer. Since this is effectively to boost our Baby dictators morale, I also wonder about the capacity of the space...I bet you its on the lower end of his post presidency rallies .

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Trump rallies are full of lowlifes. In fact that's mostly all that's there.

He's only saying this in hopes protesters won't show up. He's absolutely terrified of them.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017
We know where he stands on this by now. Of course he will say stuff like this. It's red meat for his ravenous mouth-breathing base; and those are the people that will mostly be there.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
But protesters were treated horribly in those cities. So he's saying they're going to treat them well?

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not surprised he's using "anarchists" as a slur, what with him being a fascist idiot and everything, but it's still unsettling. Just as scary as him threatening "protestors" in general.

Oct 29, 2017
Imma throw this out there. Who wants to bet a twix bar?
This rally won't be as big as the ones in the past. Even among ya Trumpers there's a sense of fatigue and you're competing with summer. Since this is effectively to boost our Baby dictators morale, I also wonder about the capacity of the space...I bet you its on the lower end of his post presidency rallies .

I'm sure they'll be able to get enough people there to fill it out, if nothing else. Lots of morons think the coronavirus is overblown because Trump told them so.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, because it did a wonder for your approval rating when you waged war on the public the first time. You going to awkwardly (like you've never held one before) pose with a Bible this time too.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
But protesters were treated horribly in those cities. So he's saying they're going to treat them well?
He wants them killed and maimed... all televised for his and his supporters' sick entertainment. If it's bad optics he and the spin machine will come up with lies, justifications and distractions.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Having a rally in a state that is overwhelmingly going to vote for you anyway is the equivalent of hiding in a bunker.

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
It looks like the city has implemented a curfew -

So not only are people needing to sign a waiver due to COVID, they also got a curfew to think about and trump is threatening protesters. What a shitshow.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I'm sure they'll be able to get enough people there to fill it out, if nothing else. Lots of morons think the coronavirus is overblown because Trump told them so.

Oh no doubt. Just on the 'antifa might come here to wreck shit!, bring yer guns'.

But the above tweet seems like a 'Open bar before 11, girls get in free' type plea to pack in the place at the last minute.