• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Arresting and then tracking people who won't subject themselves to authoritarian rule. Where have I heard this one before?

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My parents said they voted for Trump because they lived under a dictatorship and didn't want one again.

They to this moment don't see the irony in that statement.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
img_0012qoky9.jpg

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The fucker just doesn't get it. You can't silence your citizens. We will keep protesting and fighting even harder.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
For someone who hates China. He sure wants to be them. Fuck this wannabe dictator.

This right here I think his animosity towards Xi is more about jealousy that he can't be as ruthless as the CCP. Holy shit if there wasn't systems in place to stem his madness the US would be a ruthless dictatorship tomorrow.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

emptywheel on Twitter

“...He said, while cowering inside the reinforced Situation Room inside a heavily guarded building with high surrounding walls. https://t.co/jXnCHZ9S9x”

twitter.com

Maggie Haberman on Twitter

“The president who has spent the last few weeks condemning the overreach of FISA wants government to track people arrested during the protests. https://t.co/wCSKkYiOBT”

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Copying what I said in the protest thread,

Everyone pushing the "Donald the Dove" narrative in 2016 can suck the biggest dick imaginable.

This walking cum stain has been pushing for violence against minorities his entire god damn life.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
How about we put Trump in prison for 10 thousand years instead?

Nilson

Nov 5, 2017
says the "leader" who has done nothing? dude would love to see the paragraph about this in a history textbook from 2080 (if we make it). Kids will forever be making fun of you

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, that sounds like a dictator. Or, in this case a scared little boy hiding under the covers with the lights out in the White House.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I´m surprised he didnt´t say hundred or thousand years.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Copying what I said in the protest thread,

Everyone pushing the "Donald the Dove" narrative in 2016 can suck the biggest dick imaginable.

This walking cum stain has been pushing for violence against minorities his entire god damn life.

No one who said that was ever arguing in good faith. I mean, Jesus Christ, this is a guy who said we should use nukes to deal with terrorists.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Get full on bandanas and scarves to wrap yourselves with if you're going out. Face masks aren't enough any more, especially as we tip even closer to outright fascism.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
considering how leaders that did the opposite of him on Covid are looked at more favorable.....

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
And people think non-violence is an answer at this point. Do you see what the fuck we're dealing with as a race?