• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My dad suggested that all the Trump people move to Russia to be under Putin, since they just love those kinds of regimes so much. And all the Russians who hate Putin come here to replace the Trumpers.

If only...

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
And that's how you get the workers to control themselves, while the top 1% Is laughing their arses off to the bank. If she wants to be a part of the solution, she needs to stand up to the unions and leadership. Otherwise she is a part of the problem.

Harsh? Yeah, but sadly it's how it is. It won't change otherwise.

Secret Service doesn't have a union. In fact, they are one of a handful of national security agencies expressly forbidden by law to unionize.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
img_0012qoky9.jpg
lmfao

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to end up with that orange bag of smegma having his own Tainanmen Square isn't it?

This is what he wants for sure.

www.politico.com

Trump defends comments on Tiananmen Square, Putin

“I think Putin’s been a very strong leader for Russia, he’s been a lot stronger than our leader, that I can tell you.”

Trump in 1990 --

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength."

He reiterated this statement again in the 2016 GOP debates, only being rebuked by John Kasich.

Trump will always see authorianism as strength, even though authoritarianism is a show of weakness.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The worst possible option imaginable. Every single time.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be a lot of "Antifa" members arrested and possibly even killed in the next few days. Most of which whom have probably never even heard of Antifa before but they will be labeled as such nonetheless.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
right but will not say anything about the alt right and past event. They were "good people " just "exercising their rights". Hmm sure.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So they can basically arrest protestors and say they are Antifa.

Speedrun Facism.

Then again Donnie has Mein Krampf in his library so of course he's going in now.

Whales

Oct 25, 2017
could trump have handled this any worse? garbage tweet after garbage tweet after garbage comment and then not even commenting anything, not even trying to calm down protestors.

its fucking crazy how much of a shitty leader he is

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
so which state will start enforcing 10 year imprisonment for being anti-fascist

Hitler must be laughing in his grave
With today's developments, America has now lost every war it has ever fought since the Civil War.

World War I & II? Nope, the Nazis have won and are now in charge actively destroying all of America's people, freedoms and institutions under the guise of fascism.
The Cold War? Russia emerged from the ashes of the Soviet Union and its puppet went full fascist today after getting marching orders from the Kremlin.
The Vietnam War? Well, America never won that one in the first place.

All of those soldiers have now fought and died in vain.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
CNN is reporting that the Illinois governor pushed back at trump saying "I don't like your rhetoric". Trump replied "I don't like YOUR rhetoric".

CNN also said trump said he is putting the head of the joint chiefs in charge of putting down the riots.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
CNN is reporting that the Illinois governor pushed back at trump saying "I don't like your rhetoric". Trump replied "I don't like YOUR rhetoric".

CNN also said trump said he is putting the head of the joint chiefs in charge of putting down the riots.

wait, so he is calling on the military to put down a domestic issue?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a dumbass. I'm pretty sure his thought process was, "just arrest all the protesters and the protests will go away right??" I honestly don't think he has the mental capacity to grasp the fact that deeper, systemic issues are at play here.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
We're going to get a leak where he says a city should be nuked to teach everyone a lesson. Just watch for it.
Guy with the football needs to put his phone on silence.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
My parents said they voted for Trump because they lived under a dictatorship and didn't want one again.

They to this moment don't see the irony in that statement.
It's utterly amazing how Fox News and the right wing media has brainwashed people into thinking that Democrats want to control everything.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
What a dumbass. I'm pretty sure his thought process was, "just arrest all the protesters and the protests will go away right??" I honestly don't think he has the mental capacity to grasp the fact that deeper, systemic issues are at play here.
Also, let's just say it happens. We flood already over-crowded prisons with 1000's of protesters. Does he think they'll just...sit down and wait for 10 years?

Deleted member 4452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With today's developments, America has now lost every war it has ever fought since the Civil War.

World War I & II? Nope, the Nazis have won and are now in charge actively destroying all of America's people, freedoms and institutions under the guise of fascism.
The Cold War? Russia emerged from the ashes of the Soviet Union and its puppet went full fascist today after getting marching orders from the Kremlin.
The Vietnam War? Well, America never won that one in the first place.

All of those soldiers have now fought and died in vain.
Well, including the Civil War. The white supremacists are in charge.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
Y'all extend yourselves too much and wonder all the damn time why a person like him would do or say something so incredibly stupid. The answer is always because he does not give a fuck.

Not giving a fuck sounds like he is pretty nonchalant about it all or doesn't care about the outcome. He cares. He just cares about actively hurting anyone who dissents against him or damages his precious ego.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
to no one's surprise Minnesota's governor confirmed the wording about dominance. Let's see how the press secretary spins

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
If you were watching a TV show, and one of the characters was a white Senator named Cotton from a southern state, you'd immediately know what to expect.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
No wonder the orange fascist is scared of ANTIFA.