• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Salsanta1373

Apr 6, 2019
There is no way Belichick attends unless he doesn't care about his football legacy (even with the negative parts) which will be overshadowed forever.
EimfGP9X0AYOo2n.jpg

Bill cares little about his image. He has already been rewarded top honors in the NFL

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot even begin to imagine how he's going to react in front of cameras.

He will be in front of cameras, right? He's going to say something to just make this fucking worse.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm imagining Trump saying the word "Patriots" and somehow displaying a not so subtle double meaning to a particular audience.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
LOLOL

Why the fuck is Trump wasting his time with that shit?

Does he think "Patroit" fans will fight for him at the White House?

LOL

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Belichick would have to be insane to accept this, but on topic...has one of these EVER been refused?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly would lose any remaining respect I had for Belicheck if he goes in for this.

This is also just a ridiculous thing to be doing at this time for Trump... but I guess I'd rather have him doing this than spending time with nukes or further destabilizing our democracy.

This hurts way more than it should. It was a tough pill to swallow when Brady got caught with the hat in his locker, but I brushed it aside. This is fucking nuts. Not after what just happened. This dude is attached to soooooo many fucking memories. What a fucking disgrace to my state, my city, and my team. I can no longer root for the Patriots.

This is someone who claims to care about the military and clearly has love for the country. Why the fuck would you ever accept an award from this guy.