• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

minus_me

Oct 27, 2017
d1mdmy5ocr921.jpg

omg why is Raccoon City Montreal?

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Look for him to suggest violence in such a loose way that he and all his enablers will try to gaslight you and downplay his words.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
This clown is so addicted to the attention he gets from these events that he's basically just trying to manufacture them out of nothing at this point

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Look for him to suggest violence in such a loose way that he and all his enablers will try to gaslight you and downplay his words.

Yeah this is what I am afraid of. Him making calls to his base for rebellion, violence, intimidation.

The obvious of painting protesters and looters as the same people.

So on and so forth. Going to be a shit show

Observable

Oct 27, 2017
They're just making it clear that they need people to be sick; sick people will more likely vote by mail and they believe they can have the court throw those out. I really think it comes down to that.

Oct 25, 2017
They're just making it clear that they need people to be sick; sick people will more likely vote by mail and they believe they can have the court throw those out. I really think it comes down to that.

There. Is. No. Strategy!
Trump is not a chessmaster or genius or strategist. He's an egotistical moron that can't stand being away from crowds and the campaign trail and is angry that COVID is forcing him inside. Especially since he's clearly not taking it seriously and his infection is likely his own damn fault.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
He honestly thinks that every time he speaks he is winning over new/undecided voters, when in reality, the opposite is clearly true, but it's a good thing he's too much of a narcissist to ever be able to come to this realization on his own.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
He keeps realizing he's made a big mistake with a certain group and when he tries to repair the damage, he goes to the people already voting for him.

I'm no political strategist, but I'm not sure that'll work.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
A balcony speech?! God damn he is going full dictator, lmfao

Oct 27, 2017
Hosted by honorary "Black friend" Candace Owens, you say?

Oh boy, this totally not going to be a gross gaslighting parade. No siree.