• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
No Wall in his stocking (poor him) so he's got to ruin Christmas for everyone else.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly that's pretty funny, I guess because believing in that shit is just dumb.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
"Yeah, that's nice kid, but you heard about the electoral college in 2016? I had the highest score, the highest. No other had the highest (not crooked Obama) points than me. That's how you become president like ME!"

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Kid: mewwy cwissmas pwesident twump

Trump: Christmas, you know, it's an amazing time. They called me Mr. Christmas in New York, because I was in Home Alone. Plaza Hotel, great place, they begged me to let them film there, they were crying, and I said okay, and then they asked if I could be in the movie but I said only one scene. I made a very good deal and sold it, it's not as good now, which is a shame, not very good food restaurants now, but that's okay. Kid, do you know Catherine O'Hara? She was a real fox, and I met her for the movie. She was just married but I think we hit it off, and I was pretty sure I was going to score with her, but the movie wrapped, so oh well.

Kid: mister pwesident, i don't understand. is santa coming

Trump: Y'know, a lot of people think Santa's dead. Is he alive? I dunno, I dunno. Many people say he's alive, and he's real, which, whatever, but okay.
Lmao. Sounds about right

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
You know what I thought the other night? How we can never again have some b-tier Hollywood comedy where some knucklehead becomes President of the United States. Like, it's simply not a viable premise anymore. We're living in some poorly written January release.
People laughed at Kevin James as president in pixels. Well...

Oct 25, 2017
The weirdest part of the video is not any of the Santa stuff. It's when he smiles, he actually kind of looks like a real human for a second. Extremely rare sighting.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
hey donald do u still believe in the markets?

because at -2.91% it's marginal right?

merry christmas you filthy animal

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm at constant state of internal screaming that this idiot is the president of the united state, but that was legit hilarious.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Are you still a believer in Fox News. Because at seven it's marginal, right? Unless you haven't some kind of mental problem of course.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what I thought the other night? How we can never again have some b-tier Hollywood comedy where some knucklehead becomes President of the United States. Like, it's simply not a viable premise anymore. We're living in some poorly written January release.

It's like how American Dreamz had a really dumb president to push the satire. Trump is just as dumb except he's also an awful human being. If you were to make that movie today, the character wouldn't work because he's still a better president than what we have since he cares and has a heart.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
it's been a while but we were going around the table talking about stuff that we were thankful for Christmas and I was thanking them for letting me stay with them since I wasn't able to spend the holiday with my family and I was going to say something to the effect that I knew they were generous people for opening their home to an orphan when I felt a kick in my shin. I know it sounds bad but it was kind of an awkward situation and it seemed like a good idea at the time :(
You live, you learn. From now on just do whatever the opposite of your natural instinct is in whatever situation you find yourself in.

HOW is this gem of an exchange going so unnoticed? Lmao

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the media & public just ignores this one. There's no reason to spoil the existence of Santa because Trump's an idiot.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What phone number were people calling to get connected to Trump???

I wish I knew because if I called up this number and got actually connected to Trump, I would be giving him a piece of my mind and trying to get him pissed.

Ominym

Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump, a man who routinely lies to people's faces daily somehow cannot hold it together long enough to lie to a child over the phone? This is the one time, the literal one time that people are encouraging him to lie and he can't even do that?

Is there nothing this guy can't fuck up?

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Purely coincidental but the very person that will actually do that is having their birth celebrated today.
well I usually say you know...humans don't have the capacity to truly judge a soul. But in Donald's case, we literally have billions of people praying that he doesn't somehow get us all killed before 2020. It's a ridiculous and very real fear at the same time. The man just threatens sense. How do people start feeling like America is a loose cannon that can't be allowed to continue the way they have been? Donald Trump.

JJAwiiu

Oct 27, 2017
So on the phone, he asked the kid if he still believed in Santa. There was a pause while the kid responded and Trump replied the way he did. Were we told what the kid said? Because it's not evident in the clip. If the child said "I don't know" or something similar, then why the fuss?

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Eh, plenty of other things to criticize Trump for. It sounds like the kid replied, and it was most likely a negative or neutral answer, to which "at seven it's marginal, right?" is actually a pretty funny and tasteful answer. By seven most kids suspect what's up, if they don't already know. I know I'm gonna get shit on for "siding with Trump" on this one but really, this seems like non-news.

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
One of the few times it would be acceptable for the president to lie and the master of the art can't do it.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
not good enough. people want his body. for desecration purposes. people are volunteering to carry Trump directly into the mouth of Hell.

the only way to be safe is to shoot his body into space.

Aim the body at Mars and watch the colonisation efforts receive a 500% funding boost.