• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I don't think there's a 'maybe' about it... but I question if it's for the same reasons he claims.

And don't forget about... (thx David___ )

Joe Biden's Twitter firing on all cylinders! (thx Armadilo)

Last edited:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
tenor.gif

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
More like running from authority

Actually where would he even go, he's seen as a laughingstock in other countries.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Given all criminal activity his administration has been in, i'd expect his entire family to flee the country if he loses.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be a poetic ending to the "strong tough leader" to fucking end his life fleeing.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt he will, but I'd love it.

It'd tell his base what we all already know, he's a lying cheat who runs away from problems like the coward he is. Seeing them turn on him on a dime would be glorious.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
1) This is probably a better outcome than having him in jail and having him be seen by 1/3 of Americans as a political prisoner.
2) If he flees, we need economic sanctions imposed against him forbidding any US company from financially interacting with him.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I'd watch for any Russian oligarchs landing their private planes around election time.

He'll flee like Ukraine's past president and go hide out with Snowden in Moscow.