• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
This shithead is so thin-skinned, you'd think he was a 6th grade bully if you read transcripts of the manure that pours out of his mouth.

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
And got defensive when the reporter who is Chinese asked why bring up China? WTF? Then he realizes the next reporter is a woman from CNN who he doesn't answer her question then flees like a toddler who had his bottle taken away. This man is a grown ass man that is POTUS. Yikes!

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He thinks anyone that is visibly East Asian in appearance has some special direct line to a foreign power.

This guy's racism knows no bounds.

It's old, nursing home dude racism. The type that thinks the Spanish language is the Mexican language lol.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
This is 100% a situation of shit covering for shit, but like, to be perfectly fair, deflecting ANY covid questions to China seems pretty consistent with his MO, regardless of the reporter.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
On a good note I had no idea he had a rally today, no one I have access to was covering it.

Also: What a fucking infant.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I usually don't watch these things, but somehow I tuned in at the worst moment.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

This was something else. Couldn't even tell what the hell is the crime that he's accusing him for.

Nov 7, 2017
America right now is analogous to Donald's slow brain. Everyone else in the world is making progress and he hasn't quite figured anything out yet. He didn't know people without symptoms can spread the virus?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe it when I see it.

People are really stupid and would vote for him.

Then there's Biden's allegations, which might push some people to vote 3rd party or not at all.
Right now from what I have seen irl, people barely even know or care about the alligations currently and are just all in on COVID and the lockdown.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying racist rhetoric
I think he's a piece of shit, but I think he was just saying "ask china" as a way to deflect not as a racist comment.

The part after that where he doesn't want to answer the other persons question because she waited and then storms out
is one of the biggest baby throwing toys move I've seen him do yet. What a joke

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These reporters are heroes. They are risking their lives being at the White House with the recent outbreak of covid-19 there.