• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Only the Space Force can defeat the Invisible Enemy. Coming soon to an open for business cinema near you.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
He has lost many votes with this. Many great votes

Anyone who would vote for him because of this was already doing so, but lots of immigrant families believed the nonsense, I think he just hoisted his own petard

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
User banned (5 days): inflammatory language
Trump, you are a small-handed bitch.

lloASK2.png

No one wants to come here because of how bad you lost to the INVISIBLE ENEMY.
Trump, you pretty much bent over, dropped your nasty panties and got raped by the INVISIBLE ENEMY. I'd say you are useless and incompetent, but that's too good for you and your cronies.

Oct 30, 2017
Given that the US is now the epicenter noones going to want to go there anyway. Doing the world a favour.

How's this going to work with the Canadian border/Alaska though? (Obviously won't and this is bull for his base)

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Trump, you are a small-handed bitch.

lloASK2.png

No one wants to come here because of how bad you lost to the INVISIBLE ENEMY.
Trump, you pretty much bent over, dropped your nasty panties and got raped by the INVISIBLE ENEMY. I'd say you are useless and incompetent, but that's too good for you and your cronies.
Jesus, US alone is barreling towards a million cases. That's nuts

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to God, I was watching Designated Survivor this weekend for the first time and reached the episode where the Governors told the President to do this exact thing.

We are living in a TV show.

blue_whale

Nov 1, 2017
yeah, my industry would get hammered if immigration is banned?. I have no idea what he means by this, and details really fucking matter. I can't believe he actually means what he tweeted, but then again, he's an idiot.

Oct 28, 2017
There is no plan, just daily reactionary spasms. And he's announcing this while also pushing the country to restart even though the US has not seen the spike yet. Man what a complete and total mess.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Not the first time Trump is suspending immigration; he suspended the immigration of oxygen to his brain decades ago.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Jesus, US alone is barreling towards a million cases. That's nuts
That's what happens when the leader of your country blatantly treats the pandemic as a political tool and is doing NOTHING. At first he was suggesting it was made up, and then that it was one person from China and we took care of it.

It does not surprise me that we have so many infection rates when the president is Donald fucking Trump. I always knew when a major disaster happened we were all truly fucked. Just ask Puerto Rico.

And you still have idiots try to make the argument that he's somehow not one of the absolute worst presidents this country has ever seen.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Me. Almost finished the process to finally live with my fiance after years and then this happened.
Yeah, thought I might put my foot in my mouth with that one. I apologize for the insensitivity of my comment. I hope you saw it as an expression of disgust over this admin, this decision, and this general situation. I hope you are able to resolve your immigration status soon.

Cilla

Oct 29, 2017
Queensland, Australia
Yeah, thought I might put my foot in my mouth with that one. I apologize for the insensitivity of my comment. I hope you saw it as an expression of disgust over this admin, this decision, and this general situation. I hope you are able to resolve your immigration status soon.

Thank you for clarifying!
Between the people online chanting that this is good for America and people saying who would want to be there anyway it is refreshing to see someone care. :)
Aussie borders are closed until 2021 probably anyway so I am stuck regardless of this or not but I hope my visa doesn't expire heh.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Who wants to go to the US? It's the country with more issues in regards of the pandemic, you will probably get infected by all those nuts protesting on the streets.

Also, if you're not white you'll be treated like trash by their government and their population, or that's how it looks from the outside.

No thank you.

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
That's what happens when the leader of your country blatantly treats the pandemic as a political tool and is doing NOTHING. At first he was suggesting it was made up, and then that it was one person from China and we took care of it.

It does not surprise me that we have so many infection rates when the president is Donald fucking Trump. I always knew when a major disaster happened we were all truly fucked. Just ask Puerto Rico.

And you still have idiots try to make the argument that he's somehow not one of the absolute worst presidents this country has ever seen.
Trump isn't just doing nothing, he's in many cases actively hurting the situation.

Closing the borders at this point is comedy.

Tremagus

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
Fuck me. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong for me and my wife, has happened.
It's been nothing but bad news for my wife and I this entire last two months.

First border restrictions which made it mean I had to get my own apartment in the US so as to be responsible and now risk infection for either side of the border.

Second, I (US Citizen) didn't qualify for the stimulus aide because my wife and I file our taxes "married joint" which is what is recommended by USCIS to show financial tied together as she is immigrating to the US legally. IRS assigned her an ITIN since that is normal procedure but then apparently because Republicans hate immigrants, I, a US Citizen, also was barres from receiving financial help.

If this suspension goes into affect and it truly does halt or slow down my wife's immigration process then seriously, I will be a broken man. She and I have gone through so much for years for her to finally be on the last leg of our plans to be together, and now Trump is using immigrants as a scapegoat during a global crisis.

How can anyone be so cruel?

Bisha Monkey

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Lol going back to that scapegoat? That doesn't work when people are more concerned about their lives, at least the ones with an ounce of brain.

Deleted member 8136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is in relation to the Green Card Lottery, right? Results would have been published in about two weeks.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Deaths seem to be slowing down but I don't see how we'll ever stay below the "60,000 deaths by August" model. That seems like a pipe dream. We'll probably pass 60k in May or June.
Uhh deaths have not been slowing down at all man. For reference, last Monday there were 1500 deaths reported. This Monsay it was over 1900. Monday and Sunday tend to have fewer reported deaths.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
As someone who, at one point, honestly considered emigrating from western Europe to the United States, there is nothing I would want less than live in the United States right now when this absolute idiot is in charge.
His constant fuckups and handling of the Corona crisis is going to reverberate for years and i'm honestly sorry for people currently having to live with a leader like that.

So thanks Donald, I guess? You're effectively already disincentivizing immigration to the USA by your dumb ass being in office. Never before has the USA been this unappealing to want to live in.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Deaths seem to be slowing down but I don't see how we'll ever stay below the "60,000 deaths by August" model. That seems like a pipe dream. We'll probably pass 60k in May or June.

I'm not trying to devalue human lives but they are not slowing down at all. We have without fail in the area of 1,500 (on slow days) to 2,500 (on bad days) new deaths.

There is no data that deaths are on the decline in the US generally, just that the cases and deaths are shifting from one place to another.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
It's been nothing but bad news for my wife and I this entire last two months.

First border restrictions which made it mean I had to get my own apartment in the US so as to be responsible and now risk infection for either side of the border.

Second, I (US Citizen) didn't qualify for the stimulus aide because my wife and I file our taxes "married joint" which is what is recommended by USCIS to show financial tied together as she is immigrating to the US legally. IRS assigned her an ITIN since that is normal procedure but then apparently because Republicans hate immigrants, I, a US Citizen, also was barres from receiving financial help.

If this suspension goes into affect and it truly does halt or slow down my wife's immigration process then seriously, I will be a broken man. She and I have gone through so much for years for her to finally be on the last leg of our plans to be together, and now Trump is using immigrants as a scapegoat during a global crisis.

How can anyone be so cruel?
Man, I feel for you.

My wife is here in a J1 Intern visa and I got a J2 spouse Visa. So, even if we paid our taxes this year, we do not qualify for the stimulus. Our Visa expires on June 2nd, but both of us are unable to work ever since March 14th. The Department of State extended in two months the stay for everyone whose Visa expire up to May 31. However, because our Visa expires on June 2nd, we were left out of the extension and the sponsor company isn't lifting a finger to help us get the extension.

So I have pretty much one month left in the U.S to sell my car, my furniture and wrap everything...while dealing with being on quarantine. I was trying my hardest to get a job in my field and get a J1 Trainee Visa for myself and extended our stay for another year...thanks to COVID-19, pretty all companies I applied suspended their selection process.

Before all this happened, I was actually fine with giving up the U.S and go back to my country. But COVID-19 is wrecking everyone's economy. If I go back, I have no hope of getting a job any sooner. At least here my wife was working on her field and I had a fufilling job at a non-profit. I honestly haven't felt so lost in life as I am right now.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what does this mean to all the people on work VISAs? This is going to fuck over the tech industry and more.

The talent is just not there in America.

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
wait what? my wife got her visa end of February and is/was going to be flying in in June if airlines are up and flying. wtf man

Last edited:

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What does this mean for someone like me who has American citizenship but doesn't live in the US? Does that count as immigration or not?

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I feel you. My wife was supposed to immigrate to France to live with me, but we had to cancel last minute because the EU closed its borders. We are so tired.
Elle peut toujours entrer sur le territoire et demander son visa une fois en France. Elle devra attendre 6 mois mais c'est une option.

envoyez moi un dm ...

Last edited:

Deleted member 34788

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Which fucking dumbfuck motherfucker suggested this to him?

Oh.....Miller got to him again. What a shocker.

ITS NOT GOING TO WORK EITHER. This wont make people, millions of them, suddenly forgot their loved ones are dropping like fucking flies all around them and especially wont make them forgot or get distracted from THIER OWN PARENTS DYING. Or grandad and grandma not being there anymore. It wont distract them from a hungry belly and no fucking food on the fucking table.

It also ensures a gigantic second wave with massively increased movements of people.

Not even the hardcore, trump till I die conservative commentators ASKED FOR THIS. NOT EVEN THE BRAINLESS shits that flocked to the protests this week said this should happen.

Bad, bad tactical and strategic error. This will backfire hard. Due to the fucked state of things, MORE eyeballs are on him then ever with said eyeballs looking to for someone to protect them and help them, not to look on as someone feeds thier own ego.