• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Shut the fuck up

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
81Pqy-W0lpL.jpg

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just more setting the stage to attempt to claim victory tomorrow night if things look favorable to him without all the mail-in ballots being counted.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They made it a very, very bad, people. You heard him.

I can't wait for this dangerous idiot to be gone.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CNN just had the Governor of Ohio and saying he had no idea what the fuck Trump was talking about.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
Fucker trying to get his goons to show up at Texas polling places, especially those in Harris County. The silver here, though, is that he has reason to think that fuckery is required for him to win Texas.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Trump being in a position of perpetual panic over this election is almost worth me being in a position of perpetual panic over this election.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckers cornered and he knows it. His world is about to come crashing down.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
CNN just had the Governor of Ohio and saying he had no idea what the fuck Trump was talking about.

DeWine is more loyal to corporations than to Trump. It wasn't until they started asking that he eased off the lockdown in Ohio and you know, started screwing everything up.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Not getting reelected is very dangerous for Trump physically, so he's technically right.

WishIwasAwolf

Banned
Oct 24, 2020
If this all had been a movie or a series, people would have laughed at it for being batshit insane unrealistic. To think this guy is old enough to be my grandfather... We would put him in a retirement home before he could do any damage. But this grandfather was the president?? It is unbelievable. I hope he gets put in a retirement home after this so that we can fight covid together, all countries united

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Okay at first I thought "Did I misinterpreted?" When I read the title and saw the replies. The way i read it was was in "dangerous physically" because he thinks people are going to be manually reviewing each vote, but after watching the video, yea fuck him, he's inciting violence.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see his supporters twist themselves in knots rationalizing how he's not a big fucking loser after he gets smashed tomorrow.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
This.motherfucker.needs.to.go.

Along with every single one of his admin people. FUCKING DEGENERAT FASCISTIC CONSERVATIVE filth.

FILTH FILTH FILTH..

I hope that if violence erupts that the rational people fight back. Put all these motherfucking incestuous fascistic cunts in jail and throw away the fucking keys.

FUCKING DEGENERATES.