• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
www.independent.co.uk

Trump supporting write-in candidate declares herself governor after discussing plot to kidnap DeWine

The write-in candidate said she would be a “true conservative governor.”

A woman who ran as a write-in candidate against Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has unlawfully declared herself governor of the state and been implicated in a plot to kidnap and prosecute Mr DeWine.

Renea Turner, who ran against Mr DeWine as a write-in candidate in 2018, posted a video to her Facebook on Thursday in which she places her hand on a Bible and proclaims herself the governor of Ohio.

more at link

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
giphy.gif

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Right, so since this pandemic has begun, DeWine's fellow Republicans have wanted him impeached, arrested for domestic terrorism, and now someone else has declared herself governor.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I am now mayor of Disney World and hereby declare the reinstatement of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
"I hereby swear to faithfully execute the constitution of the state of Ohio, which I am currently breaking by usurping an office that I haven't been elected to."

Relic

Oct 28, 2017
There should really be a hyphen for "Trump-Supporting". Trump isn't supporting it.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I can't get over the fact that the person who reported it went on the record to essentially say (paraphrasing quite a bit here) "man I fucking hate the governor. But like I'd feel like an ass if this person actually did kill them. At least I think I might?"

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I declare myself Number 1, screw you Smitty Werberjaegermanjensen