• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TLT GAMING

Apr 9, 2018

oX2sZ5J.jpg

....like...why?? WHY even try?????????!!!!

Veezy

Oct 27, 2017
Because they're racist. They believe that promoting the idea that Black people are consistently voting for Trump, it'll happen, since they don't understand the Black experience in the USA and why Black voters wouldn't vote for Biden.

OP
OP
TLT GAMING

TLT GAMING

Apr 9, 2018
Because they're racist. They believe that promoting the idea that Black people are consistently voting for Trump, it'll happen, since they don't understand the Black experience in the USA and why Black voters wouldn't vote for Biden.

Because these are genuinely dumb people.

I just don't get it. Not even one iota of common sense or realization. These are the people who are voting.

I just don't get it at all.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Its just so they can sleep at night thinking they aren't really racists but deep down they know they don't like black people. (Why they wear the shirts)

As for the optics, maybe they also want to maybe sell the idea that there are a lot of black people voting for Trump? But reality is there ain't.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Just like their Brainless Leader, they can't actually read, they just look for the word Trump and whenever they see it they immediately begin furiously masturbating.
this is tragically close to the truth

as time has gone on I've realized that a lot of these people are just really fucking thoughtless

Sep 14, 2019

I got banned from a queer gamer group on Facebook because of this image.

I said the graphics for the next Resident Evil game looked pretty realistic.

Edit: Wait, I got a warning for this pic. Everyone had a 3-warning limit before getting banned.

This pic, a Yu-Gi-Oh! meme about wearing a mask, and a post about wanting more diversity in the gaming industry is what ultimately got me banned.

Last edited:

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They probably had a bunch of these shirts made for actual black Republicans but couldn't offload/sell them for some reason 🤔

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
There is a sign in my neighborhood that says "Black Voices for Trump" I'm like 100% certain white people made it.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Because they know they can. There aren't going to be any real consequences for them (beyond all the actual impacts of trump's presidency that they'll just blame on the left) and they're well aware of that.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
Last guy my sister dated was an actual African American in love with Trump. On a date he told her, "He's done more for the black community than the last bunch of presidents -- so why wouldn't you vote for him if you're trying to support people like me?"

I literally had no idea what to say when my sister called to tell me this. My advice was to just enjoy the rest of the night, not let politics ruin the evening, and if you feel like his viewpoints are a deal breaker, find someone else to date

I dunno.

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
They're just trolling. They think it's funny. That's the entire Trump platform at this point: the more ire they can ignite from liberals, the more they think they're winning.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
This is just so fucking weird. What are they trying to accomplish? Confuse people?

If so, they win. I'm confused.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe their last name is Black and they think they're being funny?

I thought MAYBE this was it...

They're just trolling. They think it's funny. That's the entire Trump platform at this point: the more ire they can ignite from liberals, the more they think they're winning.

But actually, it's just this. It's also quite possible that the shirts were free. Or heavily discounted. No way were they selling.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
People tend to mock or laugh at the white people promoting "Blacks for Trump". I find it hard to mock, because I'm convinced that these people know EXACTLY what they are doing. They're basically speaking on behalf of black people, stealing their "identity" and asserting that they believe black people do not deserve a voice unless white people "permit" it. It's poisonous and vindictive.

Nana&Popo

May 6, 2018
Oh, God. Blacks for trump... do you guys remember that website on the sign that the black guy that's always behind Trump holds up? You all need to google it and they guy who's holding it, its a rabbit hole and a half. Literal murder cults and tinfoil hat stores.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand this attempt to push Trump as a savior of blacks. Who's going to believe that? The racists who support him because he says aloud all the racist things they're thinking?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You really need to understand that "owning the libs" is a big part of their identity. Don't feed into it.

"Whats the deal with that shirt?"

"ARE YOU TRIGGERED?????"