• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Don't get your hopes up. All Perdue and Loeffler have to do is suck Trump's dick extra hard, and they'll get these votes.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Secretly they must all want a stimulus check right, I get they are mad but basically if the Dems don't win those two seats, you aren't getting a stimulus check?

Having seen some Trumpers on Facebook, no. They would gladly starve if it meant their tax-dollars did not go to helping "Blue States."

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like one of those things where a writer finds 10 crazy comments online and rounds them up in a "People are saying !" article and then all the readers jack themselves off for not being as dumb as what they perceive to be a much larger people group of people - i.e. "Georgians"

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Guessing what's going to happen farther than 3 months ahead of time is absolutely hopeless.

Trump operated on an extremely short-term basis for 4 years and nearly won re-election.

Take the wins, figure out what's next. That's the most we can do.

My post was a joke. I would never waste time trying to guess what Trump and his cult will do next.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
f0e7d60af673c14028237rnjc7.gif

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
This would be the biggest self own in the history of everything. These are the same people that believe Covid is a hoax, so by all means.

Oct 26, 2017
Let's join Parler and encourage this shit
The Democrats need to get behind this big time. Not officially of course, but via PACs and back channels and dark money, etc.

The Republicans have been the undisputed champions of voter disenfranchisement for decades, high time to get on that train.
Honestly makes me want to make a fake Parler account to encourage the suppressed vote. Fuck these idiots, lol.

I don't see this having a big impact at all though.
It would be nice if this was from some Dem disinformation campaign for once. Normally the opposite shit happens.

I wouldn't put much weight behind this until someone higher up in Trump's orbit starts parroting it. That would mean there is something to it.

Complain about Voter Suppression with the Left Hand while advocating for it with the Right Hand.

I really hope Democrats, Progressives, Liberals, or etc don't start advocating targeted voter suppression. Voter suppression is bad and anti-democratic no matter who does it or who the target is.

Now if someone or a group wants to suppress themselves that's their own business. But I have a huge problem with trying to manipulate a certain group of people so they won't vote. That behavior and attitude can easily turn on vulnerable populations and too many people have fought and died for Voter rights and access. We should be trying to eradicate voter suppression from the system and focus on turning out our voters and winning new voters. Let's not entertain GOP/Russian anti-democratic tactics.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Having seen some Trumpers on Facebook, no. They would gladly starve if it meant their tax-dollars did not go to helping "Blue States."
Yep. "Owning the libs" has always been an understatement in regards to these people's mindset. They don't want to "own" us but rather to see us suffer and die even if they're also dying right next to us. They're happy to waste their very last breath relishing the COVID death toll for black and brown people tick up & up. Their own self preservation is secondary to their desire to maximize harm & pain to all the "undesirables" they hate & fear.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
So their solution is to give the Democrats full control of the government?

This is idiotic, even for them. Can't believe I'd say that...

I honestly believe that most of the MAGA types, especially the ones posting this on Parler, don't really understand how the government works. So to them, the idea of democratic control of the senate is something that doesn't really register.

It's trump or nothing.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
No, please don't. Anything but that. That would "trigger" all the libs. It'd be the worst thing you could ever do to democrats.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
A handful of Parler chuds aren't going to make up for the old people who would show up rain or shine to vote for MechaHitler as long as there was an R next to his name

LilZippa

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa
If the Democrats didn't hate democracy they would support this loss of faith in elections on Republicans and try to suppress their vote.

So their solution is to give the Democrats full control of the government?

This is idiotic, even for them. Can't believe I'd say that...
Have heard a Trumpet that had any reasonable logic?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I really have split feelings about this. On one hand, yes please split the conservative vote. On the other, I don't want them to continue to further driving the level of discourse down even further than I thought possible and making things even worse

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Complain about Voter Suppression with the Left Hand while advocating for it with the Right Hand.

I really hope Democrats, Progressives, Liberals, or etc don't start advocating targeted voter suppression. Voter suppression is bad and anti-democratic no matter who does it or who the target is.

Now if someone or a group wants to suppress themselves that's their own business. But I have a huge problem with trying to manipulate a certain group of people so they won't vote. That behavior and attitude can easily turn on vulnerable populations and too many people have fought and died for Voter rights and access. We should be trying to eradicate voter suppression from the system and focus on turning out our voters and winning new voters. Let's not entertain GOP/Russian anti-democratic tactics.
You are right of course.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017

Saying "Yeah if you're so mad about the GOP not stealing the election for Trump you should protest by not voting in the runoff" is not voter suppression

Eliminating polling places in GOP-heavy districts, placing draconian process restrictions that impact GOP demographics, intimidating voters, these would be voter suppression tactics.

Coddling fascists back into participating in politics does nothing to help the democratic process. If someone's mad that their party didn't thwart democracy, and that makes them lose interest in political processes as a means to enforce their oppressive system of choice, that's a good thing. If they lose interest in politics, then political parties will stop listening to them and courting their vote. We should be doing everything in our power to break this voting bloc.

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't this just disinformation? Has anybody confirmed this on Parler?

I recall a certain hope for better results in the elections based on all kind of previews.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
All the Repubs need to do is tell them that the Senate is the last line of defense for protecting American values and they'll fall in line. Its still hilarious to see this, though.

Jun 22, 2019
My hope is the people who are furious that Trump will be gone become politically apathetic after a few years. It would be so nice for the extreme right to become more apathetic when it comes to voting.