• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
En7186IXMAADXGW
omg :lol

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the dems win this run off, McConnell has been in control of insane amounts of power for far too long and Americans genuinely I feel have forgotten what actual functional government is like, look at all the issues since McConnell took control of the senate, even with trump as president and the house in their control, there has been nothing of note worthwhile passed to the country and the whole decade just seems to have been marked by chaos and refusals to act when needed by the senate especially, I know that was McConnell goal with Obama as president but Jesus Christ even with full control he barely managed to get a thing done that was worthwhile, at this point if dems take the senate and start passing some actual bills that have been sat around for years, Americans may realise what a functioning government is actually like again and I hope if the dems do take control and pass shit to start helping people who have suffered this year because of McConnells inaction they shout from the rooftops every moment of every day that this is a functional government and that this is what happens when you don't allow turtles to hold power they have no right to hold.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
If nothing else, this proves a lot of these fools were only in this for the high Trump gave them to be unabashed assholes and bigots. No fight in them whatsoever to try to improve what is, to them, a flawed system. Lazy-ass, spineless shitstains.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
That right since the system is rigged again the poor trump supporters there is no reason to vote why even bother

Please do

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
When Trump supporters have more common sense than those they support

This has become the boy who cried wolf. "Elections rigged! Stop the count!" to "We need you all to vote so we can keep the senate"

But...if the election was rigged, why would they continue voting? So either... The Election is rigged and they shouldn't waste their effort voting, or you fucking trust the system that somehow got you elected 4 years ago. Can't have it both ways. By voting for the runoffs, you are accepting a system that works, thus negating all your efforts to somehow prove fraud.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I mean it's not like the GOP can't simultaneously say that yes, the vote is rigged we agree, but also you need to come out to vote anyway to stop them Democrats!

Logic and consistency hasn't ever been a part of the GOP platform, really. No reason for it to start now.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans always show up to vote, this is all bullshit.
Republicans and Die hard Trumpers are an over lapping group, but Trumpers only care about Trump and Trump alone. People shouldn't confuse the two groups.

Don't get me wrong, I feel like this is still a great uphill challenge, but I feel like this election will be tight and a few nutjobs not voting might help.

Normal conservative Republicans will easily still come out and show support

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have an old acquaintance who I unfriended on Facebook because he was deep in the MAGA cult. I check in on his feed every so often to see how a typical Trump supporter is reacting to current events. A few days ago he was posting that he "just wants the truth about what happened."
I'm really tempted to respond and say, "Have you considered the possibility that the "truth" is just that Trump lost?"

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I have an old acquaintance who I unfriended on Facebook because he was deep in the MAGA cult. I check in on his feed every so often to see how a typical Trump supporter is reacting to current events. A few days ago he was posting that he "just wants the truth about what happened."
I'm really tempted to respond and say, "Have you considered the possibility that the "truth" is just that Trump lost?"
I bid you a hearty but tepid good luck!

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, I resisted the temptation to be a smartass. Smarter people than me have tried to make this clown see reason. There's just no winning against this brand of brainwashing.
Lmao trust me, I know. I've lost good friends already. Well, two but still. Nothing can be said.

I'll clown on randoms tho. I know it's not helpful but I stopped caring long ago. Maybe 2 years ago.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
If this wasn't a potential issue for the gop why would Parler try to silence it? Seriously all it has to do is take root in a few places

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
There's been so much of this "Georgia Trump voters are boycotting the runoffs!" crap coming out over the past few days, I'm starting to smell BS. It all seems too easy, so to speak.

Not saying 4D chess is afoot here or anything, but I'd be extremely wary of this narrative which seems to be consistently peddled by rightwing sources. Question everything.
Yeah don't overthink it. His followers believe anything he says even if he changes his mind they still believe it.

Trump said elections are rigged and GA repubs are phony. His lawyers been saying for weeks. It's as simple as that. Now they are trying to put the genie back in the bottle, and they are finding it difficult.

We know for a fact this had an effect in the presidential race, 24k republicans who voted in the primary did not return their MAIL IN ballots for the general according to the SoS. Biden won GA by 10k votes. He cost himself GA and he may well cost the repubs the Senate.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
So Trump is going to Georgia to campaign, but you know his speech is going to be 99% grievances with "the fraud" and the rigged system and votes not counting. Quite the message to get out the vote.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Be honest: y'all think Dems will win majority?
From what I know, runoffs in GA always go to repubs because of low turnout, thats apparently the main issue, but there's enough variables right now that that shouldnt be whats expected, right now from reading this forum is cautiously nuetral we just dont know what to expect and everyone is still leaning republican win

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
So Trump is going to Georgia to campaign, but you know his speech is going to be 99% grievances with "the fraud" and the rigged system and votes not counting. Quite the message to get out the vote.
Yep.

"Fraud fraudfruad fraud fraud....GA is rigged!!... Get your ass up Perdue and Loffler! You got one min! Hurry up! Fraud fraud fraud... I'm the real winner!!"

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Personally I'm hoping trump sorta sliding his ass back into this for GA will hurt them, since trump himself isnt on the ballot, it means there are people who will be more wanting to vote against him by voting against the repub ballot like in 2018, trump was just straight up poison during this time. Like every person he endorsed lost their election

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
I am super interested in the GA runoff election results, it's going to be interesting to see if Republicans can energize their base and turn out without DiaperDon being on the ticket.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
GA Republicans, these are really good questions. Keep em coming!

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In a sane world the corrupt GOP candidates wouldn't deserve any votes. Never forget that.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
oh god its going to be so fucking satisfying if we get control of the senate because Trump reporters dont vote in the runoff, and then we have full control and can really start to change the course of this country for the better.

Oct 26, 2017
This is frustrating because they're so fucking close to getting it but they're a like a nanometer off from crossing the finish line.
That nanometer may as well be a mile though because it requires them to acknowledge that they were always wrong.
At the end of the day, all somebody needs to say is that their vote will piss off the libs and that will be enough for them.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I want to. I didn't believe we'd get the Presidency, but we did. But this just feels like too much of a pipe dream.
Oh wow. Presidency was in the bag, imo. For months on months. Senate looked good but...welp.

I get where you're coming from, tho. Republicans for sure over-performed. So your hunch was half right lol

But if any state can do this, it's GA + Abrahms + and voters who realize they now have power.

Last edited:

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
to any one in georgia, VOTE! Vegeta has shot the final flash at them, they are distracted, now power up kamehamea and finish them off!

Cantaloup

Oct 27, 2017
Someone tell them to write "Trump" on the ballot rather than filling in the circles. That way it has to be hand counted and not run through the rigged machines.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Oh my god I don't think this could be working out in a worse fashion for the Republican party.
SoGood.gif

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
One thing Trump has done for me, is I now have no sympathy for these dumb fucks.