• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
Weird how they treat the heavily armed actual Nazis trying to carry out an actual coup with kid gloves
I can understand it. You can't go all out too early, since those people are crazy and they have lethal weapons. The police properly tries to hold them back as long as possible, so that there is no escalation, because if it gets ugly, it will get very ugly ...

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
why were they not better prepared for this? some flimsy metal barriers they use at football games in the parking lot is all they got set up?

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
Uhh.

I just had to evacuate my office because of a pipe bomb reported outside. Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots. (1/2)

I don't recognize our country today and the members of Congress who have supported this anarchy do not deserve to represent their fellow Americans.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Police have more concern for a random Starbucks than one of the most important buildings in the nation. It's also chilling hearing them whipped in a frenzy fully knowing a lot of those lunatics are armed.

Nov 6, 2017
This is not good. We need the national guard there immediately, and for Trump to immediately be detained among his supporters.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it shows that if leftists want to get things done, maybe they should use the 2nd amendment in their favour and get armed.
This is the lesson to take from it. The reality is if the Police escalate this to violence blood will pour in the streets of Washington. The crazies may not be carrying their guns on them right now but you can bet your ass they are nearby and these nuts are looking for an excuse to use them

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy their cries of pain and disappointment. May they never find peace again.

Hopefully no one gets hurt, though.

Also, was this posted? :

[mod edit: content added in error, removed by request]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Where are the military? People are invading the White House and there is nobody on a loudhailer saying "Fuck off or get shot" ?

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
And at the same time Ted fucking cruz is stood in the senate right now acting like these bs claims are totally ok while these fucks try and attack the capital. I swear everyone of these fucks and trump should be arrested for insighting hatred but of course they won't.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being such a completely worthless, pathetic piece of shit that you are willing to commit violence and may even die yourself for donald fucking trump.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Black people have been beaten for peacefully asking for human rights.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Now they're actively destroying federal property in the construction area. But of course it's ANTIFA who destroy things, never the good old racist white supremecists and crazy Trumpers. Also that probably isn't the safest area to gather a huge group of people under scaffolding..

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy their cries of pain and disappointment. May they never find peace again.

Also, was this posted? :

I give it another 20 minutes before they burn it and it's a full on "mask off" Klan rally.

That's the Michigan state capital, also, not the Capitol Building in DC.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC

Also, was this posted? :

I give it another 20 minutes before they burn it and it's a full on "mask off" Klan rally.

Posted in the other thread, but I'm like 99% sure this isn't actually in DC. Plenty of fucked up shit to go around, don't need to stir up stuff that ain't true :)

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Time for judicious and expeditious use of the Sedition Act.

In one of the first tests of freedom of speech, the House passed the Sedition Act, permitting the deportation, fine, or imprisonment of anyone deemed a threat or publishing "false, scandalous, or malicious writing" against the government of the United States

history.house.gov

The Sedition Act of 1798 | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

In one of the first tests of freedom of speech, the House passed the Sedition Act, permitting the deportation, fine, or imprisonment of anyone deemed a threat or publishing “false, scandalous, or malicious writing” against the government of the United States. The 5th Congress (1797–1799)...

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Official Staff Communication
Events are moving quickly and it is hard to follow what's going on. We all want to be on top of the news. This is why it is important to check our sources and try to ONLY link to legitimate news sources. Please refrain from linking to random twitter accounts. Posts that have bad sourcing will be edited out, and repeatedly failing to check will result in a threadban. Failure to do so across multiple threads will result in a full ban.

We know things are heated and frightening, but it goes without saying that advocating for the murder of anyone will result in a severe ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.