• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't seem to have a problem with tear gas when Trump wanted a photo op.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, this guy is some alt right cretin. I doubt there has been any actual breaching, I also doubt there are thousands and that the police are overwhelmed.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Rubber bullets, tear gas, and nightsticks magically disappear when it's not us negroes and our allies asking to not be beaten or killed by police.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
FYI this dude works for the blaze lmao

idk if this shit nearly as dramatic as he's sounding

That just makes me think it's even more dramatic than he's describing. If even the Blaze is struggling to make the cultists look good, that doesn't bode well for their future.

That being said, I haven't heard anything from the Blaze in years, it seems like Glenn Beck has become all but irrelevant in the Trump years, so I'm not up to snuff with their current positions.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see assholes like Ian Miles Cheong and Andy Ngo talk about how the police are totally bad now.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
That just makes me think it's even more dramatic than he's describing. If even the Blaze is struggling to make the cultists look good, that doesn't bode well for their future.

That being said, I haven't heard anything from the Blaze in years, it seems like Glenn Beck has become all but irrelevant in the Trump years.

That tweet reads to me as building up the protestors as awesome for being able to "breach" the Capitol. On some 300 type shit.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR

That being said, I haven't heard anything from the Blaze in years, it seems like Glenn Beck has become all but irrelevant in the Trump years, so I'm not up to snuff with their current positions.
No, this "report" is for the cultists, to show that they're overpowering the system.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
I am watching this live stream and someone in the crowd with a loudspeaker keeps shouting move forward. It's far from the building and the streamer has no idea what is happening.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
weird there was more protection and resistance when people were breaching the CNN Center back in May than there is right now as people breach the US Capital building.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
What a nice dance between two gangs of white supremacists. Of course there are no tear gas and rubber bullets. Even the pepper spray is used very carefully.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Quick, someone hold a peaceful protest next to the riot wingers

The militarized police response should be disproportionate enough to mop everyone up

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Peacefully protest = bring out all our military style toys to attack the people

Try to take over the government capital building = we've tried nothing and it didn't work!

The fuck? Fuck that shit, gas and flash bang these fucks, crack some heads on the pavement and shoot some rubber bullets at faces like you claim is the only way to stop shit.

Jhey Cyphre

Oct 25, 2017
The reason they are holding back is pretty obvious.

I am curious if they also feel like these crazy supporters would get actual guns out if the cops started with the rubber bullets/gas/flash grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.