• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Saw the other early voting Virginia thread and thought this deserved its own thread. Guess it was a matter of time. Trump's drones are coming out and actually blocking voting sites. To be clear:

This is 100% illegal.

Where are the cops? Who knows.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure the party of fighting against voter fraud will do something any second now.

Seriously, arrest the fuckers.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This the demagoguery of Trump. A true cult. A preview of what will go on in November.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
If one of those mother fuckers try to block my way to the voting booth, they're about to get german suplexed on the concrete.

SteveMeister

Oct 31, 2017
Are they blocking the entrances, or just set up outside? Because there are always booths & such set up like that outside polling places on "normal" election days. I think there's a rule about the minimum distance from the entrance, but not that people can't be there at all.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
This is straight up illegal. You cant even wear political clothing to the booth. Lock their inbred asses up.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Unless they are blocking the driveway, sadly, they aren't blocking the site per se.

Fucking shit, we're on a crash course to a fucking civil war regardless.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
lol local FCops are nearby. It's Fairfax, you can't toss a rock without hitting one.

They probably have their heads up their asses to allow protests at voting sites because while NOVA is purple it still readily bleeds dark MAGA red.

and that includes the cops. Until someone makes a stink or things look like they'll turn violent, don't expect them to make Trump's people move.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Police was probably marching with them... i mean extremely busy for not helping.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Election day is going to be chaos. Threats and violence from fascists are going to be an issue, and republican law enforcement is going to let it happen.

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
They are seriously blocking people from entering to vote? Yea seriously....where are the police....

SteveMeister

Oct 31, 2017
Also consider this: Yesterday was just the *first day* of early voting in Virginia. At least in Loudoun County and probably in others, but early voting will continue every weekday up to 10/17. On that day, even more early voting sites will open, and many will be open 7 days a week until election day.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
When these idiots chant 4 more years...

What do they think they're getting out of those extra years? How can they look at what's gone on and will continue to go on and say yep I want 4 more years of that...

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah. I can imagine there are people who will get killed or hurt at polling places on election day. There is a palpable tension in the air with this election. People are going to get hurt. The nut jobs are going to try to do whatever they can to obstruct polling places and discourage people from voting.

What do they think they're getting out of those extra years? How can they look at what's gone on and will continue to go on and say yep I want 4 more years of that...

4 more years of validation of their shitty views. That's it. That's all that Trump is to them. Nobody who votes for Trump actually cares about any of his policies.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It's not about them having better things. It's all about them being able to see people they hate suffer.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood how it's legal to have anything that is even remotely close to campaigning any candidate on a polling site premises.

Oct 28, 2017
If these idiots want four more years, why aren't they in line to vote too?

It's not about them having better things. It's all about them being able to see people they hate suffer.
This. They literally vote against their own interests to spite other people. They are the worst of America.
I never understood how it's legal to have anything that is even remotely close to campaigning any candidate on a polling site premises.
I'm pretty sure it is illegal.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
"sheriff, isn't this illegal?"

"Wellllll, I've never had to enforce it before and I'm not about to start. They're just expressing their opinion"