• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
a house near my parents took down their thin blue line flag and replaced it with a THIN RED LINE flag AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Like WHAT? Like there's teams, competition. Literally no one hates firefighters, they don't need your extra white power support.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
They back whatever caters to them at the time. They attack whatever is no longer useful to them.

Let them fight.

Oct 27, 2017
cover5.jpg
looool. Excellent.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Let them beat the hell out of each other. Pigs on one side and fascist pieces of trash on the other.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
No sympathy for any cops hurt. After years of turning a blind eye to violence against minorities, women, Antifa vulnerable communities and leftist groups, they reaped what they sowed. Except the fascists and Nazis on the right thrive on violence and chaos. Let them handle their former friends.

Exactly. After 4 years of this garbage by siding with alt-rightists/white nationalists, they're getting exactly what they deserve.

And don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for alt-rightists/white nationalists, either. As a matter of fact, let me just say that I'm glad that they been exposed everywhere with their racism agenda & had their lives ruined for it. Jobs, careers, relationships, friendships, reputations, etc. all ruined by their true colors because Trump had emboldened them to come out of the woodwork.

Damn, I dunno which tool of white supremacy to root for

Neither.

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being a veteran and supporting a guy who called your fellow vets losers, and then ignored info that directly led to the murder of more vets. I don't get that at all.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017

Dude was probably the biggest shit bag too while in the military. It's always those guys that talk big and put emphasis about being in the military that were actually the worst and probably less liked among their peers and subordinates.

Well at least they're at each other's throats now.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
twist: the Proud Boys in question don't have any department store candles in their arsenal and will thus pass by unscathed

(hi from Seattle)

Oct 29, 2017
a house near my parents took down their thin blue line flag and replaced it with a THIN RED LINE flag AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Like WHAT? Like there's teams, competition. Literally no one hates firefighters, they don't need your extra white power support.

I've noticed multiple houses around my area that have had thin blue line flags up for the last 6 months that took them down in the last week. Unfortunately most are still flying their Trump flags, but at least the scenery is a little improved.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a fight broke out between two women, the crowd was going after the black woman and the cops were trying to protect her. Scary stuff.

Only source I could find:

Last edited:

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tomorrow seems like it's going to be super-fucked. SO MANY people are basically posting their suicide notes online in anticipation of whatever the fuck they think is going to happen.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
and what the heck was that woman doing that provoked it, it didn't seem like a punch, looked like she was rubbing her hand on her chin wtf

theres no way that was a punch lol

EDIT: omg i just watched it again lmao

looked almost like she was trying to pull her mask down. I don't know, it was weird. That punch connected big time.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It was a failed attempt at a punch to me.

kind looks like she was going for the phone

i dunno though, this one is messing with me, either way, it was the wrong call for her

also the wrong call was just standing there like there wasn't gonna be swift retaliation, and that punch hit hard, god damn

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Dang...

I had a "Two White Supremacist Groups Brawl In DC" thread title all ready to go...