• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Garden State Parkway is a hot mess at the best of times. Narrow lanes and drivers weaving like mad through the the rest of traffic. I'm surprised this didn't lead to a major pileup.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
I take the Parkway to work. I have to go there on Tuesday. It looks like they blocked the express lanes, so I'm going to the take regular lanes. The express lanes are easier to block because they are only two lanes and no exits.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Seems like a coordinated thing country wide. Heading down I-5 in SoCal and there's hundreds of these fucks heading southbound.

Chilling.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I wonder where on the GSP. These fuckers are just going to make NJ more blue which is fine by me. Been seeing way more Biden signs around rich, usually red areas in North NJ so I don't really know what they're trying to do. NJ is never going red, especially not for Trump.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Apparently the new Voter intimidation tactic is to enrage and annoy random people under the name of the guy...you want them to vote for?

A bit too meta for me.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Remember when Dems did this for Obama?

No? Because this is a cult.

BLM and other movements do this for a cause.

These people are doing it for a person. Not an idea, not a movement, a person.

Fucking sad.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
This is happening in Denver, CO as well. Definitely a coordinated effort.

I was about to say "I dare these fuckers to try this on I-25" and guess what, they're doing it.

Also, judging from the video, this is northbound I-25, near Fiddler's Green, heading toward downtown. And there's a Broncos game today at Mile High in about 30 minutes. This is going to get VERY ugly.

EDIT: They're also apparently blocking all the exit and entrance ramps to the freeway, as well.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
This seems to be the overall game plan, blockade a whole bunch of major roads and bridges with these "parades".

Clip going around of a bunch of Trumpers doing the same at what looks like the Whitestone Bridge in NY:

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
When Biden wins, we need to classify these people as a terrorist group and crack down on them the same way we handle every other terrorist group. You can't let these kinds of people fester without having shit blow up down the road.

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
NJ sent every registered voter a mail-in ballot, so I'm not sure what this does besides piss more people off.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
When Biden wins, we need to classify these people as a terrorist group and crack down on them the same way we handle every other terrorist group. You can't let these kinds of people fester without having shit blow up down the road.

I wish people would stop calling them terrorists. It's not terrorism, it's fascism. It can be similar but there are major differences that we need to take into account if we want to properly fight this shit. You don't necessarily fight fascism the same way you fight terrorism.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I especially look forward to when it's a Biden landslide victory. All these fucks and their energy spent will be for nothing.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
so what's gonna happen when these domestic terrorists decide to park their inbred redneck convoy in front of a polling station on Tuesday? Are police gonna stop it?

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm terrified what things might look like when Trump loses, when his cult are showing this much coordination for a dumb motorcade.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Huge trumo convoy just blocked traffic in a major throroghfare in Queens, NY. The major road that goes to Far Rockaway and the Howard Beach neighborhood is heavily pro Trump. I've never seen a demonstrations like this.

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey is a dumb place to have a temper tantrum. It´s not like the state is hanging in the balance electoral college wise.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Trump condoned the other famous one that happened right? And here comes the normalization of such a thing...