• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
And yet he continues being President despite being mentally unfit. Cool.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
..when someone has to explain to the PRESIDENT that masks are generally one-time use. This is such a bad timeline.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a hospital ER employee, fuck this piece of shit. I've never hated a person more.

Oct 25, 2017
He also just talked about hospitals 'hoarding' ventilators; while I understand the conflict between routing existing ventilators to places that are short now and hospitals wanting to keep them for their own projected near-term need, there's no way to read what he's doing beyond layering up why it's not going to be his fault when these shortages get worse.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I know it's against the rules to wish harm on someone but come the fuck on, where are the lightning bolts to strike this dude where he stands.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In Europe, healthcare workers are seen as heroes right now. A politician saying something like that about them would be criticized to hell and back.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
why dont people interrupt him forcefully? a lot of the time he spouts this type of completely obscene horseshit and people just stand by.

go shut him the fuck up. is he some untouchable holy figure just because he is a President? he can say ANYTHING and no one will get in his face..?

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
That part that kills me is that there are Americans out there, even ones maybe already on ventilators, that see stuff like this and stick out their hand for a high five, screaming, "YEAH! THAT'S MY PRESIDENT! SUCK IT LIBERALS YOU LOOOOOOST! WHOO! USAUSAUSA..."

EPaul

Oct 30, 2017
Whenever he says something like this he becomes the only person i hate in this world

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KBQLKpI.gif

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
People who are putting their lives on the line.....

Hopefully he gets held accountable properly down the road.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Advocating Violence; Prior Ban for the Same
Where's lee Harvey Oswald when you need him

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, the government should be transparent and provide their distributions of these supplies and who signed off on them. Why is this so difficult?

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Why should the media investigate it only for him to later claim "fake news!" when given an answer he doesn't want to hear?

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
why dont people interrupt him forcefully? a lot of the time he spouts this type of completely obscene horseshit and people just stand by.

go shut him the fuck up. is he some untouchable holy figure just because he is a President? he can say ANYTHING and no one will get in his face..?
This bullshit decorum we have here in the states is too much for me.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Sure would be terrible if the earth opened up and swallowed this guy in an instant.

When all you do is grift and con, everything looks like a grift or con in your eyes.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Like...he's the head of the federal government. Not only would he be able to know for sure if this was a real thing (meaning he would have no need to throw it out there as some conspiracy theory), he would be uniquely and specifically able to stop it.

Why won't this end, omg

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Also, it's so dangerous to spread the idea that hospitals are hoarding masks. This could put hospitals and their staff in danger.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Making this a conspiracy so heehawland can think the states are out to manufacture something against Trump.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
'A lot of people are suddenly dying at these hospitals.

Don't you go to the hospital to get better? Someone really needs to look into it.'

Would not be surprised for him to say that next.

We are a really stupid country.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
God please let this Orange Shit Stain get the virus and die a painful, drowning death, the most drawn-out death, the best death.
Amen.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
"I don't think it's hoarding, I think it's worse than hoarding."

He's basically accusing NY hospitals of selling their medical equipment on the black market

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Some one close to him knows the population of New York right? 300k is nothing.

Maybe the number of supplies needed does increase that much in a Pandemic Scenario...

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Once a Queens slumlord, always a Queens slumlord.

He literally thinks the hospitals are trying to get one by him and steal masks. It actually gives you good insight into how he's attacking the problem.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He's a piece of fucking shit. All that blood is on his tiny little hands.