• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I am speechless. How can someone follow the situation and still argue that this guy is fit to be one of the (if not) the most powerful man in the world.

One of my employees tried to explain to be why trump shouldn't be blamed for this, how it's all China and the hospitals fault, and how I'm racist for not being as critical to Obama's h1n1 response.

He said trump was only working with the info he had and no one could have predicted we'd get go this point. I reminded him of a conversation we had in early Feb when he complained about his kids' sports getting canceled. I told him then, if the feds don't act now, our entire way of life is going to change. He responded that it was all hoax.

Outside of politics and world events, he's a pretty smart. But he's become one with the gaslight. Now whenever someone points out that hundreds of thousands will die in this country because of poor leadership, he argues that liberals WANT this many people to die so trump can look bad. It's baffling.

Deleted member 25834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's almost as if politics has become a sport for a lot of people. This "root for your team no matter what" mentality is honestly impossible to understand even with how close we are to the US geographically.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The core base don't care about the truth and they never have

This is a crusade for them, they are fighting a righteous battle against the intolerant left who are trying to silence free speech and rob people of their god given rights.

There is no reasoning with that, no amount of facts or evidence will matter. The ONLY important thing for them is making sure the evils of equality and progress are halted wherever possible.

The only hope here is that this sways the more fringe base and those undecided.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Anyone with a brain could see this coming. The only way Trump has been able to win his entire life is either by cheating or by changing the goalposts of victory. Millions of Americans could actually die and he would still claim that ten times that amount would have died without his heroism.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I should be grateful that I will never understand this level of narcissism.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
stolen shamelessly from Twitter:
image.jpg

Nov 27, 2017
California
He's also using the impeachment as an excuse for not focusing on this crisis
He's a fucking idiot

All democrats have to do is show the timeline/vids/tweets of how trump handled this crisis during election season/debate season
Every debate should open with "why did you let so many Americans die?"

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think a ton of the support hes getting now, despite how INSANELY terrible this is going, is simply because trump supporters are considering the sunk costs.

Think about the election alone. How vehemently he was supported. How this people treat him. How he was hailed as a savior from most of them.

At this point, after all the posturing, after all the insane levels of support hes gotten, they simple CANNOT ACCEPT they were wrong in any way, or admit defeat, or self reflect. They cant say the things they've said, do the things they've done, then look family and friends in the eye and admit they were wrong.

D6nfa5D.jpg

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump lies.
His base believes it.
Democrats are useless pushovers.
Repeat every day for 4 years.
Repeat every day for the next 4 years as well (endorsed by ResetEra).

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
I Truly hope this gets better before it gets worse.

People dont need to die because of trump's foolishness. I just hope we wake up in November and put the right people in place.

Waking up to his nonsense is ridiculous right now

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
People like him are the very worst. I torture myself by listening to his corona updates. I don't understand why they don't all laugh in his face.
Why they don't burst into laughing while pointing at him.
He's such a ridiculous excuse of a human being. And he will NEVER realize that.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Most people do have the memory of a goldfish but i don't think it's going to fly. The idiot brigade touted it for months

is this all true/fact checked >_>

Well his statements and actions are definitely recorded.
For the golf stuff:
trumpgolfcount.com

Trump Golf Count

Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trumps golfing so you don't have to!

What's also disappointing about all of this is how tech companies are favoring the Trump admin in their blatant information war.

One of the most undercovered stories of this election is how seemingly every political decision
@Google
makes just so happens to benefit the Trump campaign. This is just the latest example:
www.protocol.com

Democrats say Google’s COVID-19 ad ban is a gift to Donald Trump

"To not allow political candidates to mention or discuss COVID-19 is something that has the potential to dramatically bolster Trump's and Republicans' chances of reelection."

That PrioritiesUSA ad people love was a recent victim. Basically Google is allowing the Trump admin to get away with disinformation and lying. This is something that this country needs to have a very very long conversation about. Because we're entering late stage Weimar Republic at this rate.
Goebbels would love this shit.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
News stations need to stop airing his conferences at this point. They are full of misinformation and propaganda, doing more harm than good.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Look, just kill the man. It will give him martydom but at least he wont be in charge of the greatest body count in forever.