• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
So... do conservatives still think Obama played too much golf and hate him for it?

Or do they now think his problem was he didn't play golf enough, unlike the current "perfect President"?

Taffy Lewis

Oct 27, 2017
Because it takes time. The votes need to be certified and the incoming president needs to get their affairs in order.

Absolutely not. It doesn't "take time" in other nations. It's the way it is because that's how it's always been. Well, partially - the lame duck period used to last until march.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Straight up, what I want to say about this useless sack of shit will get me banned and the Secret Service will be knocking on my door.

So all I'm going to say is this. When this fucker is out of office, I hope his face meets the end of a lot of fists.

The man deserves no shred of deceny. He deserves to be treated as the sack of shit that he is.

He's not a human being, and doesn't deserve to be treated as one.

Fuck Donald Trump and everything he stands for.
He's a solid 98% of the worst human qualities rolled into one detestable package.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Do we even want him there?

What does he bring to the table but embarrassment at best and an antagonistic demeanor at worst? Going by EVERY interaction to the presidency he has ever done, him doing golf is literally the best action we, and the G20, can possibly hope for right now.

I mean that's fucking sad but also true so.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, the other leaders are probably happier for it. The last thing they need is Trump and his entourage creating another superspreader event.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping the other world leaders would've invite Biden as a big fuck you to Trump. That would had been great.

zerocypher

Oct 27, 2017
Knows he's already done for so in his mind he's thinking why work and milk everything he can while playing golf

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Only took these news outlets 4 years and the knowing of him not coming back to show a damn spine. Jesus christ
I really hate the US media in that sense.

Hell even FOX is questioning his admin without care lol. All because they know its over and they don't know they dont have to walk on egg shells.

I wouldnt call them "fake news" by any stretch but they def lose integrity by being wishy washy with how they present the news because they fear the current admin will block them from some event or remove their WH clearance. First of all, WH shouldn't have that power too. This whole country needs an anema and better structured laws in place. Idk where I'm going with this but if things are changed up, nothing will ever be different. Trump2 could be around the corner and pull the same shit.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
"I look forward to working with you again for a long time,"
says man that's refused to work with anyone that's not a dictator for the past four years.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
287 trips to the golf course in 4 years, TWICE the rate of Obama. $142 million in taxpayer money wasted.
trumpgolfcount.com

Trump Golf Count

Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trump's golf outings so you don't have to!

Absolutely pathetic.

I fucking hate Trump and I don't want to sound like I'm downplaying his BS but why is it even possible for the president to waste $142 million dollars playing golf over 4 years. The system is fucked up and Trump is taking advantage of that. Trump needs to go and then more needs to be done to limit another president doing the things he's done.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I fucking hate Trump and I don't want to sound like I'm downplaying his BS but why is it even possible for the president to waste $142 million dollars playing golf over 4 years. The system is fucked up and Trump is taking advantage of that. Trump needs to go and then more needs to be done to limit another president doing the things he's done.
If you go down to Florida to play golf, you're taking Air Force 1. Even going up the road requires police and secret service.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Fucking pathetic. And his base will applaud it, saying it's "a fuck you to the globalist cabal" or some shit. In reality, the US presidency is vacant.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Time is running out to play golf like this. He will use every possible moment to take it. Too bad golf isn't a sport where one breaks bones regularly.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
On the one hand it's incredibly pathetic to be so disinterested in being president that you skip a zoom meeting with world leaders. On the other hand golfing is the best thing Trump could be doing right now.

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
What are you talking about. CNN has literally covered pretty much every single time hes gone golfing over the last 4 years. Theyve covered how much tax payer dollars hes spent at his properties they covered how much time he spends on Twitter. CNN has pretty much spent the entire last 4 years with Cumo Lemon Cooper talking about how awful trump is every single night. I swear some of you just make shit up to shit on cnn. There are real reasons not to like cnn yall dont need to make them up.

Thanks for that. I was thinking the same I just couldn't be bothered to type it out.

Oct 25, 2017
He and his wife have had COVID, and now his own fucking son has COVID, and he's still out golfing without a care in the world. Bastard deserves to catch it again.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Cannot wait for the day he has to leave.. imagine if he dosen't being dragged out by police or Secret Service. Honestly It will not suprise me he leaves the country a few days before and dosen't come back