• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
WTF is patriotic education? I don't even know what that would be. I mean, they already teach American History in shcools.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Next on the agenda a national daily 15 minutes of hate where everyone has to shout at pictures of Hilary and Joe.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Sounds like
jean-ralphio-3.gif

FASCISM
lmao what is going on in America
Fascism is spreading all over the world

Last edited:

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
That brainwashed "patriotic" bullshit and the nutbag evangelical stuff are the last things he can push.

Pathetic bloated piece of shit.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love my country. I'm proud to be an American. I'm patriotic as fuck.

America has a lot of problems. America is fucked up. America needs to get better.

I was raised that these combine into an ideology worth having.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Imagining an America that gets like five times worse after pumping straight up brain-poison into a couple of the generations coming up is actually dizzying to me. Its already so far past the point of parody, I don't even know what this hellscape would resemble?

Mr. President

Oct 27, 2017
I've got nothing left, other than to say, please vote this dirtbag, traitor out. Please.
This does not start with Trump.
Education is the greatest villain for the right wing. It teaches their precious white children that racism still exists and it turns them into SJW cucks and Marxists who do not believe that Jesus personally delivered the Constitution to George Washington's door.

Dazza

Banned
Jul 31, 2020
Streisand Effect? Personally didn't know what the 1619 Project was until this, though I'm not in the US.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

Africanus II

Oct 26, 2017
Funny thing is the tweaks to the already established curriculum don't even need to be as extreme as Trump believes. That shit already is 1776 patriotic mess
But alas, the he continues

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
Pathetic attempt at a last minute culture war stunt to get votes. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling more and more hopeful this fuck is gone in under 2 months, but even so, any school that attempts to push this shit on my daughter's education is going to be in for a fucking fight.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
WTF is patriotic education? I don't even know what that would be. I mean, they already teach American History in shcools.
Seems pretty obvious to the rest of us: emphasize the parts where America was good, downplay the parts where America was shitty. Talk about how happy slaves were singing in the fields, how much exercise the Native Americans got under President Jackson's Calisthenics Program, and all the wonderful times the US Military brought Peace and Democracy to the world. Y'know, patriotic education.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Fast an outsider, American patriotism has always weirded me out. You guys definitely don't need more of that.