• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Gotta hand it to him, even after 3 years, he still can find new stupid things to say to top the previous most unbelievable thing said by him.

Nov 21, 2019
A12c4HVlE9L._SX466_.jpg

Trump seeing the U.S death toll

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
I hate trump and hope he gets voted out....but he isn't what i think of when using the term morbidly obese, isnt that like when u are soo big u about to die, like people u see on discovery channel??
it's a fairly specifically defined health condition: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highland/bariatric-surgery-center/questions/morbid-obesity.aspx

No, you do not need to be 600 lbs to be considered morbidly obese. Someone 200-300 lbs could be considered morbidly obese dependent on BMI and any existing health problems.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Literal people dead so people can give themselves an imaginary award? Sounds very GOP.

Future generations will speak about the country that couldn't get their shit together when lives depended on it and assholes protesting in the streets cause they can't go to a bar during a pandemic.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The theead title is pretty selective and does not reflect the whole quote. He is clearly trying to spin it because of "testing" which is also shit but I feel like people aren't even trying to read more than the one line in the title.

The constant Trump bashing for everything has been tiring for quite some time now. Just feels lile a big echo chamber/filter bubble.

What exactly are Trump's words worth to you that you would give even the best of them even a moment's glance?

Why does this hateful, lying, ignorant, egotistical piece of trash deserve to have his words interpreted "the right way"?

Why is it productive to discuss the other side of this?

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
It's not that your testing is better, idiot. America has more deaths than any other country too, by far.

What a clown.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The theead title is pretty selective and does not reflect the whole quote. He is clearly trying to spin it because of "testing" which is also shit but I feel like people aren't even trying to read more than the one line in the title.

The constant Trump bashing for everything has been tiring for quite some time now. Just feels lile a big echo chamber/filter bubble.

I'm far more tired of the posters that feel the need to come into every single Dumbass Donald thread and contort themselves into knots trying to defend every stupid thing that comes out of his mouth.

If you're looking for forum where you'll be surrounded by 45's loyal supporters, try the old place.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I keep telling y'all conservatives are doing their damnedest to kill you.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is he aware that in every other country, when discussing policy response to covid, the American federal government is often used as the benchmark for what not to do.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
How can anyone expect to reason with someone like this?

The mental gymnastics are astounding.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I remember the models saying 100k deaths by August. America did it before the summer started. Congratuatlions

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Dumbass daughterfucker.

I'm going to swap an old folks home now, doing my part to Germany to NOT have that badge 🤷‍♀️

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it is funny how clear it us that the US government is exposed as a toothless tiger. the US has powerful companies but the government is corrupt beyond redemption a complete joke. now the argument is that its a good thing that people die and trump supporters will cheer on
if it doesn't reach 200000 then trump considers it a win.

he changed the goalposts weeks ago
soon it will change to 2 million

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
User banned (1 week): Hostility

Fuck you

Eat shit

You are not welcome here

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

I have a suggestion for another gaming forum you could spend your time on.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019

Reading the whole article doesn't change how stupid Trump's quote is. And it's kind of concerning that you're implying Trump doesn't deserve all of the negativity this place can spew.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
I think tomorrow he will say America has the largest death toll because it has the most tremendous population

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What exactly are you defending? Even within that context his statement is incredibly stupid and deliberately misleading.

I am just arguing that we should at least not use this click bait style of thread creating as it doesn't lead to any good discussion.

The president is literally dancing on the graves of dead citizens at this point. Could you give the echo chamber crap a rest?

No, we should try to have a better discussion on this forum. This does nothing for the overall situation.

What exactly are Trump's words worth to you that you would give even the best of them even a moment's glance?

Why does this hateful, lying, ignorant, egotistical piece of trash deserve to have his words interpreted "the right way"?

Why is it productive to discuss the other side of this?

Everyone deserves to have their words not being twisted.
Behaving like this only makes you seem worse to "the other side" because you aren't acting with integrity.

You would call out people of the right for the same.

I'm far more tired of the posters that feel the need to come into every single Dumbass Donald thread and contort themselves into knots trying to defend every stupid thing that comes out of his mouth.

If you're looking for forum where you'll be surrounded by 45's loyal supporters, try the old place.

Sorry that I am thinking for myself.

But Trump is dumb.🤷🏼‍♂️

Well, I am not arguing that.

Echo chamber?

Fuck off.

Sorry that I can think for myself.

Reading the whole article doesn't change how stupid Trump's quote is. And it's kind of concerning that you're implying Trump doesn't deserve all of the negativity this place can spew.

I think it is more concerning that you get ganged up on as soon as you are not just repeating the same old lines.

And somehow everything besides the forum line is making you a Trump supporter even if I haven't even said anything positive about him.

I have a suggestion for another gaming forum you could spend your time on.

Which one?

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
To be fair, the thread title doesn't tell the whole story. To also be fair, it doesn't need to, since it is a thread title. To be the fairest of them all, the whole story is only minimally less braindead than the thread title implies and just as worthy of criticism and protest.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

It's true that people on this site are constantly bashing on Trump, but it's only because he's constantly fucking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.