• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
He's the living embodiment of "nuh uh you are!"

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
I guess saying something as dumb as that is just a natural conclusion to being pumped so full of steroids and being sent into the wild.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
1. The fact this is even the state of US politics right now is insane
2. Good, it'll make his defeat even more humiliating in his tiny brain.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a rant, sorry, don't read if don''t what to read a rant. TL;DR :Trump doesn't give two shits about anyone except for himself and probably Ivanka. And he's going to be cheaply conning people til the day he dies.

Trump seems to just be enjoying himself at this point. Even he knows that his chances of re-election are slim at this point. Very slim. I'm guessing if my assumption is right, he's probably thinking, "Hey, if I'm going to lose anyway, I might as well make it as entertaining as possible for me, and depart the WH in a memorable way that you'll never forget me." I don't think Trump going to prison is realistic to expect. Unless there is irrefutable evidence of high level criminal activity, I don't see it happening. Other officials, it's probable. But, to put a president in prison. You'd need a lot of shit to line up perfectly and have a lot of people on board to even get to trial, right?...But that's off topic.

If it's really true that Trump is in deep debt and doesn't have the means to settle that debt, his post-presidency life will likely be him trying to start some kind of social media/news site catered to Trump's base and whatever Republicans that will still give a damn after nov. 3. He could pander hard to the Joe Rogan, moderate "both sides are the same" white guy demo. He could at least make a quick buck from that.

I'll tell you what, though, as many times that Trump is so damn predictable, there are times when he truly does confound me. Like fucking over the Kurds. If he made it a issue to reaffirm his support for them. It would have been a big deal, considering USA's reputation for loyalty; and it would have had both sides in agreement for one brief moment. But, no, guess Trump decided that the Kurds really weren't giving him a winning deal, thus negations to honor a previous agreement were over (not that Kurds wouldn't have been fucked over anyway at some point, but still). I guess my point here is that Trump has missed so many moments in his presidency to win easy, damn easy, political points. He could've taken a pragmatic, humble (like try to pretend to be) approach to the pandemic. He could have forced himself to be "himself," but in a more professional way. It would have been reasonable compromise, and smart one, but alas. And that's what most republicans would fucking love (unlink, his core base who enjoys his awfulness), but no, easy points down the drain.

Maybe it's a lot more difficult for him to make money as a president and he sees this as a joke, doesn't give a shit if he's self sabotaging himself, and just wants out/hoping there's no legal battles he'll have to endure? I just don't know, I don't understand his motivations/end goal, his brand is tarnished and he's still destroying the Trump name right now. How's that going benefit him finically? Nuts.

I want him and Obama to have like a 12 hour, private sit down together where the session ends with Trump's head and tear soaked eyes resting on Obama's lap while Obama has thousand yard stare, cringing in pain, while embracing the hunched Trump slightly weepingly upon Obama's now orange stained new suit.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The double standard where Republicans can just openly shit on blue states all day long and get nothing for it is garbage. Imagine if a Democrat said that Alabama or Kentucky were some of the lowest ranked states in education, life expectedly, living standards, etc. An actual fact and it would be lambasted as "coastal elitist" and how it's being mean to the rural people, the only unreproachable people in American apparently.

Not even that, even Romney got heat for the 47% comment.

Things are just way worse now.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So, "deplorable" comment version 2.
74vs.gif

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None of this really matters for Republicans. Red States generally take in more federal money than provide. They also contribute less to economy while touting their economic smarts. It's not what you actually do. It's only about giving the impression that you are greater than you actually are.

Sure... But I'm only thinking of Trump specifically here. He probably has genuinely no idea (not that he really cares).

I'd also just like to see it myself with a fancy design. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet (if it has please point me in the direction). Seems like a useful fact reference for all the usual inane bullshit on several fronts.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top 10 Worst States for Education 2019

• Texas
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Alabama
  • Mississippi
  • Oklahoma
  • West Virginia

The bluest of the blue.

I can tell you from personal experience that hicks in Alabama think this is a fake news media conspiracy... Even though they and nobody in their family or anyone they know has ever been to college (or in many cases graduated high school).

Don't even try to tell that that, on the merits of the state alone, Alabama basically qualified as third world in large swaths.

...but if it were true we all know the reason why, right? It rhymes with chiggers if you were struggling for an answer (nevermind uber white states like West Virginia and Kentucky, more fake news).

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
it's especially funny that he's saying this while in north carolina... a state that he's losing according to the polls

he just told everyone in attendance that they're stupid

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump's doing much better with less-educated voters, right? Obviously amount of education is only somewhat correlated with intelligence, but still.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I like how you just know he thinks a politician winning the electoral votes of a state means everyone in that state voted for that person. Because even though Republican voters in a blue state voted for him, since he didn't get anything out of it, they are nothing to him.

SGRX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see the fear- and rage-fueled tirade he goes on when he loses.

I'm hoping there is a big upset in there somewhere (Texas or Georgia would be fantastic), so he can single that state out specifically in his rant, maybe give it a nickname.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The double standard where Republicans can just openly shit on blue states all day long and get nothing for it is garbage. Imagine if a Democrat said that Alabama or Kentucky were some of the lowest ranked states in education, life expectedly, living standards, etc. An actual fact and it would be lambasted as "coastal elitist" and how it's being mean to the rural people, the only unreproachable people in American apparently.

The media apparatus is built to endorse white supremacy

Oct 25, 2017
Alabama, the state ranked dead last in US education, was one of the hardest leaning red states in 2016.
7 out of the top 10 most red leaning states in 2016 were ranked in the bottom half of the country for education.
6 out of 10 as low as the bottom third.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts is considered #1 for education in the USA, and was also one of the hardest leaning blue states.
8 out of top 10 most blue states in 2016 are in the top half of the USA's education.
5 out of 10 are in the top third.

Winning everywhere where people are... horribly uneducated

does he sound dumber than usual?

It's hard to tell where the bottom is, really. But there may be an explanation for why he's just flopping around like a fish out of water lately, throwing out aimless random shit even more than usual.

He doesn't seem to have any plan or message this time around. At all. In 2016 it was all "build the wall" and "keep foreign caravans out!" There was a tangible solution for people(read:idiots) to look forward to, while being afraid of an intangible menace. The unknown is scary, but walls are easily understood. He built his entire campaign platform on it. It was basic and effective emotional manipulation.

But this time around he's just been babbling, targeting only internal groups of american citizens (stop atifa! stop blm! stop the libs!). He has no tangible solution to look forward to, and the "menace" is a known qty of local americans and therefore less scary. His reelection campaign doesn't even have a platform for his second term. Basically, he's all out of gas and hoping to coast to victory.

Which would already be a risky move in a year when everything was going okay, we'll see how it works out in a year where pretty much nobody on any side is happy about anything at all...

Nov 7, 2017
I can't wait to see the fear- and rage-fueled tirade he goes on when he loses.

I'm hoping there is a big upset in there somewhere (Texas or Georgia would be fantastic), so he can single that state out specifically in his rant, maybe give it a nickname.
Guaranteed he will turn on states he doesn't win. He's already started passive-aggressively having a go at them during rallies.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Alabama, the state ranked dead last in US education, was one of the hardest leaning red states in 2016.
7 out of the top 10 most red leaning states in 2016 were ranked in the bottom half of the country for education.
6 out of 10 as low as the bottom third.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts is considered #1 for education in the USA, and was also one of the hardest leaning blue states.
8 out of top 10 most blue states in 2016 are in the top half of the USA's education.
5 out of 10 are in the top third.

Winning everywhere where people are... horribly uneducated

It's hard to tell where the bottom is, really. But there may be an explanation for why he's just flopping around like a fish out of water lately, throwing out aimless random shit even more than usual.

He doesn't seem to have any plan or message this time around. At all. In 2016 it was all "build the wall" and "keep foreign caravans out!" There was a tangible solution for people(read:idiots) to look forward to, while being afraid of an intangible menace. The unknown is scary, but walls are easily understood. He built his entire campaign platform on it. It was basic and effective emotional manipulation.

But this time around he's just been babbling, targeting only internal groups of american citizens (stop atifa! stop blm! stop the libs!). He has no tangible solution to look forward to, and the "menace" is a known qty of local americans and therefore less scary. His reelection campaign doesn't even have a platform for his second term. Basically, he's all out of gas and hoping to coast to victory.

Which would already be a risky move in a year when everything was going okay, we'll see how it works out in a year where pretty much nobody on any side is happy about anything at all...
At times its crossed my mind he just doesn't want to win but his narcissisism won't allow him to quit via resignation

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Well he's a known liar, and is known to project when he insults or criticizes others. When he try to complement his own self he thinks the opposite as well. He's unreliable for anything.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
He is literally at the bottom of the barrel.
"You libs are big dumby heads!" "Conservatives rule, liberals drool!"

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea how the American people are going to bounce back from four years of this clown.

We all know the Republican party will immediately pull victim and call for civility, correct? And the old, washed out, stand for nothing Democrats in office will give it to them. Then the whole fucking thing starts over again like it has since Reagan. We are intimately drawn to fascists who approve our worst, most base instincts.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
This sounds a lot like the basket of deplorables comment. Hope it has the same results for him.

Also don't forget every democrat run city in the US sucks!!! (spoilers, almost every major city in the US is democrat run)

Oct 27, 2017
This is more classic projection. Translation: "All you Rubes voting for me are fucking idiots!"

You can hear him thinking, "They're eating it up! They love me! Vote, Morons, Vote!."

Last edited:

Anaron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol at thinking this would affect anyone still willing to vote for him.

Trump voters care about two things only: money and/or protecting their racism