• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I'm hoping he interrupts people and yells and gets told he's out of order, etc. but I have a feeling he'll dial it back like Jones did.

Also: Small thing to complain about, sure, but I wish news outlets would stop adding Trumps truth social posts to their stories. The more they do this the more (centrists and right-leaning) people will start going over there to see it themselves. Pretend it doesn't exist. Let him yell all he wants in that mostly empty stadium. We need to demonstrate that his dumb social media service doesn't matter.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
When you are already pivoting your mob to go with he "they must have planted evidence," you really showed your hand. I don't see how this guy doesn't get cooked...finally.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This was obvious. There was no way his lawyers were going to allow a screaming, petulant man-baby to take the stand under oath.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Of course he fucking plead the fifth

And of course the dipshits who worship him will see no hypocrisy in it

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
800.jpeg
210108-josh-hawley-raised-fist-capitol-riots-se-1123a.jpg

Poor, persecuted, powerful white people.

Gag.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I feel like if Trump runs again, almost every democratic attack ad will literally just be playing his words back.