• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
Joe Biden is a useless, senile puppet of the radical left who also..has supernatural powers that allow him to hurt God?

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I can't wait for this stupid fuck to throw out bullshit like this during the debates. Biden will just laugh at him the whole time like he did to Paul Ryan.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"He's against God, he's against guns"

Imagine saying those two things back-to-back. Guy is such a loon.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Someone must have convinced Trump that Biden is a huge Dragon Quest fan and is getting really close to unlocking the secret final boss fight in DQ 7.

Valkyr Junkie

Oct 27, 2017
It's almost amazing that Trump doesn't understand that "dishwasher" is both an appliance, as well as a job function.

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Joe Biden is a useless, senile puppet of the radical left who also..has supernatural powers that allow him to hurt God?
You should see who's in his party though. AOC has some amazing dps and Sanders is an unwavering tank. He can also summon an army of ANTIFA super soldiers when he's awake. He also has special defense against any Malarky based attacks.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Eagerly awaiting ads showing Trump looking stupid in Church and showing Biden being a normal human being.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Got to love that elementary school-level language skills (and thoughts).

Last edited:

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
As if Trump believes in any religion.
etw6ASJ.png
There we go.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Trump loves God so much that he tear gassed clergy to get a picture of him holding a bible upside down.

My favorite of the seven deadly sins he exhibits is Jealousy.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Phase 1 of the radical left agenda: Elect an actual president

Phase 2: ATTACK & DETHRONE GOD WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
For a guy that supposedly just "hides in his basement" the entire time, pretty good that he can harm a god. Impressive even.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
I don't give two shits about God or religion, but this guy is so bad at pretending to be religious. It's amazing that people don't see him as a fraud at least on that front.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love the contrast between Biden being a weak old man who doesn't know where he is, and A THREAT TO GOD HIMSELF

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't give two shits about God or religion, but this guy is so bad at pretending to be religious. It's amazing that people don't see him as a fraud at least on that front.

here's a funny series of total coincidences for you:

Trump was getting nowhere with evangelicals because even the griftiest ones had to pretend some veneer of decency.

coincidentally - nyc attorney Michael Cohen went to Florida and made a blackmail attempt by anonymous persons go away. Pro bono. Allegedly it was filmed evidence of anything from risqué nudes to a three way tryst featuring a pool boy, Jerry Falwell Jr and his wife.

coincidentally shortly thereafter Trump - friends with David Pecker of National Enquirer and famous owner of a safe full of compromising material, was suddenly and unexpectedly endorsed by Falwell Jr.

Anyway I'm sure it's all on the up and up.

www.rollingstone.com

The Saga of Jerry Falwell Jr.'s Bizarre Relationship With a Miami Beach Pool Boy, Explained

The Liberty University president's 2016 endorsement of Trump may have had something to do with a blackmail attempt involving racy photos.