• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Trump telling his supporters "Biden will take away your guns" is like a parent telling their small children "Santa will take away your presents if you're bad".

Sadly, both tactics seem to work.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On one hand Biden won't leave his basement and is too weak to lead, on the other, he's going to obliterate God, guns and energy

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
The best part (?) of that clip is the end where he says "He's against God. He's against guns. He's against energy...our kind of energy."

Sure dude.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Any actually religious person at this point should know Trump is as Christian as that neighbor who only goes to church on Christmas Eve and complains about everything the whole time he's there.

They don't give a shit. They know Trump is terrible, but they support him because he gets their shit done. Nothing Trump says matters. Never did, never will.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
It really bothers me that the man who held a bible upside down after forcibly removing peaceful protestors on the way to a church that he doesn't attend is claiming that the practicing catholic is against God and will hurt the Bible.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Where's Kanye to agree with him that no one man should have all that power?

Nov 17, 2017
bCLMYInveqtvGWfCpgLedMTGk1PtuTpWMtlmljzz8UaJnYlQvrzq052weHnZ7MXfoBPSf9iMnjbi5QvJyXlR0F43GURS7Yskjzgn1x5G8aPPrCBpiDSmChcLIt9GqgsFDBakrxX7aZWy_k30deZRvYsyRwminlQ

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Biden should have that Judgement Day 2000 theme song when they were teasing ABA Undertaker.

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives go five minutes without making mediocre Libs sound amazing challenge.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Biden is just hurrying us to the heat death of the universe, the true leftist agenda, and Americans are just going to take that?!

Oct 27, 2017
Hurry, someone Photoshop Biden's head on Kratos's dad bod...

Here you go...start with this as a template:

kratos_god_of_war_stig.jpg

images

1DSpXoUm-e1Q7suYkqJQ9AXsmkOezD41UQflxnxi5I4U9OCNOY7B3iFyHLNRNP1I_i561jXo-873BM-aVdOT85N7n08iUrOSP_kXku6y8bZ5-9Cg5qKQ5Pfj4Hn8d92H

SEVJDOXCJAI6TPUWNLNYDAQ6SA.jpg

Last edited:

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
UUGHHH, as a christian (in the american bible belt even) I don't understand how Evangelicals can look at our president and think "yeah, he's clearly a shinning example of godly living."

I mean, there are only a handful of times I can think of where he uses Christian Scripture in an appropriate way.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Pathetic. Trump was supposed to meet Ohio's governor at the airport, but instead DeWine tested positive for coronavirus. But as the pandemic that Trump once called a hoax continues to spread, Trump's left with only culture war nonsense. And it's ironic considering he's probably the least Christian President we have had since some of the few ones that were deists or atheists.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
They don't give a shit. They know Trump is terrible, but they support him because he gets their shit done. Nothing Trump says matters. Never did, never will.

You're thinking of evangelicals. They aren't religious, they're the kind who use religion to get what they want and don't give a shit about the Bible.

Mar 10, 2018
"He's against God, he's against guns"

Imagine claiming to be for God and for guns in the same breath. Like, "Oh yeah, I love Jesus, but test me and ima make the chopper sing." Like bro what God do you worship. Seriously these conservative evangelicals should just worship Ares or Mars and drop this whole facade. Unless I'm forgetting that part in the Gospel where Jesus sprayed his AK all on the pharisees.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
How the fuck can people listen to this and think this is reasonable? We've devolved into dark ages European feudalism in terms of religious beliefs, believing that our "rulers" report directly to God.

Like as much as I want to laugh at the "Attack and Dethrone God" bit, this is fucking horrifying. He's a complete fucking lunatic and people want him in office just so they can pay slightly lower taxes.
Not worse than Bush 2 thinking God spoke to him, or Blair attacking Iraq for God.