• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
COLLUSION?

@realDonaldTrump A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can't be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Satire is protected by the first amendment, done.

The bigger part of that tweet is Trump openly pushing for legislation to rig the news media in his favor. Fascist.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes trump. sue NBC and SNL

giphy.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't make any sense, something about to drop?

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SNL has been making fun of Trump ever since he won the election. Its great material lol.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I am desensitized to these types of tweets by now. All displaying the characteristics of a fascist. I really want him to sue the SNL. Their last Trump parody must have struck a nerve.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's incredible how much SNL drives him insane considering how barebones it is as political satire.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Is that why he only shows up on Fox News so much even going as far as promoting them on his twitter page? I bet Sean Hannity and Jeanine Pirro stumping for him last month was completely fine too.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. This is all he has? SNL is making him feel bad so let's make it illegal? Mueller, you have no idea how much history will love you if you take him down.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I just read something this morning about a spokesperson for Melania Trump writing a rebuttal to an op-ed on CNN.com... claiming that the news coverage is biased, and reporters should be fair and impartial in coverage. And I just wanted to smack them. An op-ed isn't news coverage. Saturday Night Live isn't news coverage. Either they are so dumb that there is just a basic misunderstanding of how things work, or they hope most people are dumb enough to not recognize the difference. I don't know. But this continued ignorance and assault on reason is maddening. Something has to be done to wipe this shit out. Either you pass a basic aptitude test, or you're no longer permitted to partake in the benefits of contemporary society.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, yeah sure try and sue satirical content that is clearly protected by law...

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
SNL isn't good and give platforms to Nazi sympathizers but this word salad is once again meaningless. He's mad because he gets made fun of, that's it.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
He really thinks these networks are bought and paid for by some super rich Democrats, like Bezos lol.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colluding with who, exactly? The democrats? They're American. Unless he thinks this is all some big Swedish hoax to invade the US with social welfare.