• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this pic actually makes me feel somewhat bad for him. I know he's done a ton of terrible stuff but MAN, that fucking face dude. He's genuinely crushed that he's this hated.

Imagine what kind of man Donald would've been if he wasn't raised by people like Fred Trump and Roy Cohn. Shame that he ended up as a monster that ruined countless lives and damaged the country to hell and back.
I agree that he is a product of his upbringing to some extent, and normally I would sympathize with that more. He was raised by pieces of shit, so he grew up to be one, and his offspring are, not surprisingly, also pieces of shit.

But in his case, with the amount of death and suffering he has inflicted (both in and out of his country), combined with the complete lack of remorse for his actions, combined with his complete unwillingness to take any sort of responsibility for it, or even try to comprehend it... I'd say he crossed the line where he deserves any sort of sympathy or understanding a long, long time ago. At some point, the factors that made him into what he is matter far less than the amount of harm he has caused.

That's why I think he deserves all of this and worse.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NcrpPRd.gif

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad he made it through COVID. Having him have to face this is the way it should be.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Holy shit, this pic actually makes me feel somewhat bad for him. I know he's done a ton of terrible stuff but MAN, that fucking face dude. He's genuinely crushed that he's this hated.

Imagine what kind of man Donald would've been if he wasn't raised by people like Fred Trump and Roy Cohn. Shame that he ended up as a monster that ruined countless lives and damaged the country to hell and back.

don't let this loser make you feel anything other than hatred for him.

he deserves all of it. fuck him.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017

Really? It make you feel bad for him? It looks like hes ready to shoot someone to me.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

nah. he had every chance to dig himself out of this hole even after the past 3 years of bigoted, illegal and dumb shit he's pulled. imagine if he put together even a half decent response to the coronavirus. it was right there for the taking too, but he's too stupid and self absorbed to even grasp that. plus by all accounts his brother, fred, was a decent person and his one sister at least has the decency to realize the shit he says is fucked. i'm sure being raised by fred sr and mentored by cohn didn't help but i ain't cutting him any slack because of that. fuck em.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Over 200k people are dead. And that's not even counting the maga terrorist attacks that happened during those years.

Fuck him, he deserves every single bit of this and so much more.

Oct 26, 2017

Of all people in the world, why would you empathize with this shrivelled dickhead? This is a man whose worldview is centered around himself. This is a man who handwaves racism for utter stupid reasons. In the debate against Biden, he justified removing racial sensitivity training because he thinks it's "racist", and was teaching people that USA is a "bad country." Furthermore, he has no qualms with judging people of other races and religious beliefs (Muslim Ban + South Americans detained by ICE and subject to horrible torture/separation of kids from their parents). He has no issues with manipulating and using lies in order to further his own interests, even if it's at the cost of his country's credibility. And that's not even counting how clear he is that he's prioritizing money over human lives during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Does that sound like someone who deserves empathy? If anything, he deserves all the hatred that is coming his way. He lacks self-awareness. He lacks any semblance of empathy and intelligence. And is one of the most selfish political leaders of our time.

Last edited:

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Choke on every last bit of it Trump. You, your administration & your family have earned nothing but vitriol for the rest of your natural lives. Go to your deathbed lonely & despised knowing that the only people who ever "loved" you were worthless, hateful idiotic scumbags; the deplorable dregs of society & humanity that will go down in the history books as such right alongside you.

Speaking of when he eventually perishes, I just hope no one will try and spin him into some "misunderstood & complicated statesman" when this is the actual reality of his existence. He is a monster deserving of zero sympathy despised in his time. No depth or humanity or character. Just a ghoul who inflicted himself on the American people and made this country lesser with his presidency. Now and hopefully forever the single worst president of the United States and among the worst leaders in world history.

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea
Go through all these again and reassess. This motherfucker deserves nothing but to be treated like a sniveling outcast for the rest of his shitty ass life.

votefordonaldtrump.com

Vote for Donald Trump (Not really)

A comprehensive site about why you should (not) vote for Donald Trump.
Thank you for this. I hate Trump so much but I won't lie i felt slightly bad looking at these pictures... Until I read this page. I guess this means I'm much more human than this orange freak will ever be. Lol.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Zero sympathy for him with all the lives he ruined and people that died due to his inaction.

He should be called a whole lot worse than "loser".

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
PRI_171759845.jpg

All the pain and suffering, the misogyny, the racism, thinking of no one but yourself. For all your bluster you're nothing more than a worthless piece of shit who see people as only a means to and end, who craved to sow division and thrived on it. You can ALL CAPS your tweets but it doesn't change the fact that you lost and you know it. You're just the resulting sickness of underlying issues in our society, but you were the cancerous tumor that needed to be removed for any chance this nation has to move forward.

I sincerely hope this man has the most miserable years of whatever pathetic existence he has left from this day forward.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
For anyone feeling sorry for him: The man in those pictures would have his goons brutalize you and/or a loved one and piss on the destroyed body right now & without hesitation if it meant he could retain power and avoid accountability for his wealth of crimes. Child, adult, elderly, black, white, man or woman; he would crush absolutely anyone totally and completely for the sake of remaining president, fortifying his ego & staying untouchable.

Last edited:

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Deserves this and more for the COVID response and concentration camps alone. There's much worse to be unearthed yet too, I'm sure.

Hope he's miserable for the rest of his miserable life.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Frankly, I wish Trump nothing but emotional and psychological hell for the rest of his life. He made himself a symbol for pretty much everything insidious in the hearts of people and incited an incredible amount of suffering to disenfranchised people. He forfeited the right to being treated like a human being.

And I sure as fuck hope he answers for his crimes, including the ones preceding his wretched presidency!

The fact he's miserable is just so wonderful. I would almost feel bad, but he's never felt a hint of genuine sympathy or compassion for literally anyone else in his entire life, so fuck him. I hope we never see him again after January.

It's cool to see you in a good mood, man

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Probably the best thing to ever happen to him. Its never too late to learn a little humility (or, failing that, disappear from the public spotlight forever)

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

Are you fucking 12

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017

God it's hilarious how he golfs so much, he found out he lost the election while on the golf course lmao

I hope this ruins golf for him and that memory haunts him every time he thinks of playing.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Came back to a lot of replies. I initially felt bad seeing someone in such distress but then I started recalling everything that happened these past 5 or so years. I remember all the friends and families divided, all the people dead to COVID or lost their job in the tanking economy, the 4 years we lost on combatting climate change, the policy brutality he cheered on, the tax cuts that ballooned our deficit and gutted valuable social programs for the needy, the healthcare that he's been taking away from people, all the white supremacists emboldened, the women he sexually abused, the workers he fucked over, the children he separated from his families, the Kurds left to die in the Middle East, the victims in Palenstine and Yemen, the victims to lunatics he radicalized, and all the other bullshit I can't think of off the top of my head.

Rot in hell, Donald.

No.

bq5TgQa.jpg

No empathy and no mercy.
Forever a stain on our country's history. So sad.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Its only a little sad because because he's so damn pathetic.

but fuck him, he gets zero sympathy from me. I dont hate people...like at all, but I hated Trump with every fiber of my being.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Come on people, we're better than this. We should be mooning him too. Fuck this racist piece of shit. Not only are 200k dead, but we've got kids in cages with with missing parents too.

Leunamus

May 18, 2019

I keep hearing that Donald's parents were real pieces of work, but I'm awfully ignorant. Any article I can read or something?