• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Another one via reddit:

x68i1jfu1wx51.jpg
Holy shit, this pic actually makes me feel somewhat bad for him. I know he's done a ton of terrible stuff but MAN, that fucking face dude. He's genuinely crushed that he's this hated.

Imagine what kind of man Donald would've been if he wasn't raised by people like Fred Trump and Roy Cohn. Shame that he ended up as a monster that ruined countless lives and damaged the country to hell and back.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, this pic actually makes me feel somewhat bad for him. I know he's done a ton of terrible stuff but MAN, that fucking face dude. He's genuinely crushed that he's this hated.

Imagine what kind of man Donald would've been if he wasn't raised by people like Fred Trump and Roy Cohn.
A grown man makes his choices and he pays for them.

He's made a lot of people miserable. He's not even feeling a fragment of what he put America through even if he got on his knees and started weeping.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Imagine what kind of man Donald would've been if he wasn't raised by people like Fred Trump and Roy Cohn. Shame that he ended up as a monster that ruined countless lives and damaged the country to hell and back.
do NOT feel bad for this piece of shit. He earned EVERY FUCKING THING he did. He then went on to tweet more bullshit about how the election was rigged.

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
Maybe a bit strange but I almost feel bad for the guy. I know he's a scumbag of the highest caliber but for some strange reason, I almost feel bad for him.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON

If he heard you were a "lib" and that you'd suffered greatly and were devastated by something, he'd laugh and shrug. He wouldn't waste a thought on you or squeeze out an ounce of empathy.

grang

Nov 13, 2017

His anguish is actually feeding my soul, this is just karma on a universal level. I hope every second of the rest of his existence is acutely painful and filled with regret.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is not going to survive not being the center of attention on all the news channels and certainly without his "pick me up" rallies. This is on top of the massive legal shit that's coming his way.

OP
OP
alexi52

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

For a brief 2 seconds I felt the same but then I remembered all the death and misery he caused radicalizing literal Nazis, mismanaging the disease, separating families, and turning many MANY people into racist nutjobs, Fuck him

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Hahahaha
Glad he survived covid now since he'll get to live out the rest of his miserable life knowing he's one of the most hated presidents in history.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Trump is not going to survive not being the center of attention on all the news channels and certainly without his "pick me up" rallies. This is on top of the massive legal shit that's coming his way.
I think news channel's will ask his opinion on everything Biden does. And unlike every other president, he's going to weigh in and criticize and attack.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who lives in the DC-area, this city hates this fucking guy. He should be used to it by now.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017

Go through all these again and reassess. This motherfucker deserves nothing but to be treated like a sniveling outcast for the rest of his shitty ass life.

votefordonaldtrump.com

Vote for Donald Trump (Not really)

A comprehensive site about why you should (not) vote for Donald Trump.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Think of the 500+ kids who can't find their parents.

Mar 3, 2019
Maybe a bit strange but I almost feel bad for the guy. I know he's a scumbag of the highest caliber but for some strange reason, I almost feel bad for him.

Thats just you guys being normal human beings with empathy, unlike Trump who showed no empathy whatsoever in his time in office.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually legit sad trump wasn't somewhere on camera when it was called, or that there isn't footage on news sites of this moment, somehow I need to have trump have the Ralph wiggum heartbreak moment on camera for this stuff so I can put it in slow mo and watch the exact moment his heart breaks that he didn't get his way and the realised he is the most hated person in america.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018

I'm actually with you somewhat. My empathetic side came out when I saw those few pictures. Couldn't help it.

But it eventually passed after I remembered his horrid Covid response.

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
Thats just you guys being normal human beings with empathy, unlike Trump who showed no empathy whatsoever in his time in office.

I suppose you're right. I've had a lot of hatred in my heart for him and the pubs that I still can't shake. These people really need to pay. You can't just be an embodiment of evil and get off Scott free.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Keep in mind there are different stages of loss. I don't think we've seen his anger stage yet.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019

Look at the skin on his face and hands. It looks like he has given up using that bronzer he loved so much. Biden literally beat the orange off of him.

If you feel a twinge of sympathy for seeing Trump in genuine pain, it just means you're capable of compassion. Trump is a sociopathic narcissist of the highest order, but I have to agree that there's a certain pathos to him. It's clear he is genuinely delusional about his own existence. His hurt at being rejected is probably real, even if he, himself, is incapable of feeling compassion for others.

He's still a monster, but you don't have to be a monster to fight monsters.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

It's because you have human empathy and thus naturally feel unpleasant when seeing humans in distress.
Then you realize he himself has no such thing as empathy and has wrought horrific and permanent damage on the world without a care for anything but his own petty ego and your empathy over his sadness should vanish in an instant.

Wheatly

Nov 18, 2017

I just see a guy with bad/angry thoughts - his privileged worthless life never had an ounce of empathy

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
This gives me life! He absolutely deserved it!

And yeah, he absolutely doesn't any empathy after all the shit he pulled. Called my race "rapists and drug addicts." Separated immigrant children from their parents. His "very fine people on both sides" comment. His near lack of response to COVID-19 that caused almost 250K citizens to die. And now he's trying to discredit the election.

Again, no one should be feel sorry for Trump. I would feel bad if someone lost, but he ain't one person I would feel bad for.

Last edited: