• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I want all of the sad Trump pictures please. The sadder the better.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Heaven for Trump is his rallies.

Hell for Trump is the rest of his life after November 4th.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
We should consider his feelings and maybe not stoop down to calling him names, maybe?

🤣

0duywA.png

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Normally I'd feel bad for someone being mocked, but there is probably no one in the world more deserving of this, and more.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Why is there no video of this moment?!

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Seriously, where is the fucking video? This is almost as blueballing as the 100 hour election day.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if he'll even do an on camera conference for the rest of his term. I kind of expect him to just golf and tweet and steal things until January.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope every day he is reminded in this sort of detail just how fucking hated he is.

So-good.gif

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The fact he's miserable is just so wonderful. I would almost feel bad, but he's never felt a hint of genuine sympathy or compassion for literally anyone else in his entire life, so fuck him. I hope we never see him again after January.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Good. If he's able to feel an ounce of the misery that he's caused over his long, pathetic life I'm fine with that.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
You know, I really don't think we should take joy in the misfortune of others and if we look deep down...

*chokes back laughter*

Ok, sorry. I can't keep that up. I hope he's suffering right now. I hope he's suffering down to his very core.