• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
You know, personally I'm against de-platforming in general. I think people should be free to say what they feel they should share unless they are doing it to.... you know impede on someones else's rights or threaten their safety.

I'm just afraid, if average people can't learn to agree to fucking disagree we're going to turn into Syria quickly.
"oh, you want these people to die? Well, agree to disagree."

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
You know, personally I'm against de-platforming in general. I think people should be free to say what they feel they should share unless they are doing it to.... you know impede on someones else's rights or threaten their safety.

I'm just afraid, if average people can't learn to agree to fucking disagree we're going to turn into Syria quickly.
You don't agree to disagree with racists and Nazis.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Oh god.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017

No one gives a fuck about what your burner account thinks about deplatforming.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I completely disagree. I still remember clearly when he made fun of disabled people, when he called nazis good people, and when he called covid19 the chinese virus. His "IQ" doesn't will never matter.

His twitter vomit will soon be forgotten because he'll spew even more vomit on the internet —aka where people are desensitized to vomit.
He's an evil piece of shit you'll get no argument from me. Couldn't agree more. I knew we were fucked as a country the moment he was elected and went into a deep depression for months.

Twitter taking down a Tweet calling for violence is something that can be done here and now. That's all.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
There will marches in DC in a millisecond if protestors are fired upon. But maybe that's exactly what Dony wants. Can't start a war overseas to help his re-election, so start one here.

shacklesmcgee

Oct 25, 2017

Oh FFS

You can say whatever you want, Twitter doesn't have to host your bullshit

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

stop posting 💯

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A truly despicable, vile man in every possible shape and form. Good lord we need to vote him out this November.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Nah, let him speak, let his BS, his lying, egoistic existence out into the open. he dont got any power over whats going on in MN right now anyway.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

www.vice.com

Social Media Bans Actually Work

Alex Jones says getting banned by YouTube and Facebook will only make him stronger. The research says that's not true.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Isnt this a criminal offense? And its threatening murder over state lines?

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Trump knew the history of the phrase before he used it or its just coincidence (hey it rhymes!) but....

Carl2282

Oct 25, 2017
You don't agree to disagree with racists and Nazis.
This goes into threatening people, where generally protected speech stops being protected. I just hope twitter or the media finally do something.

We have a public health crisis, the worst economic suffering in 20 years. If nothings done about police racism and abuse of power and this cheeto benito on twitter I'm worried about where this leads and how it wont be able to be stopped.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

You're an idiot

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

You don't understand what "freedom of speech" actually means.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the protesters protect themselves properly against the Minneapolis death squads.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tUPvfCJ.jpg
just shut up! you're digging your hole even deeper!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This man is really gonna go down as the worst president we've ever had. Like, we're going to be telling our kids that the president threatened to shoot protestors and they won't believe it and then go on and play their PS7 with holograms and shit.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He should've been banned with the "Liberate ____!" tweets, but it's not going to happen just as I doubt anyone will march on the WH. Even setting aside the Covid-19 pandemic having people not wanting to put each other at risk, we've had this individual and his ilk in power for 4 years with nothing done. The only people to make any major show against any establishment before this point, to where I'm worried will fade just as quickly if they move forward in the arrest in the Twin Cities, were the people who have had everything catered to them throw a fit for having to wear a mask and were spurred on by 45.

I hope to be wrong, especially if people just let him walk into another term, but I'm not expecting anything from this country that barely even organizes the bare minimum of peaceful protesting. The retribution tonight is a good start, but "enough is enough" should be from coast to coast, from the local city hall to the White House.

Maybe that's too harsh or the implications aren't appropriate here, but damn is it tiring how it's a country for few and the rest have to live in fear and/or struggle while being chastised for having the audacity of voicing anything for basic decency and rights (real, inalienable rights, not the 2nd Amendment and their fake 1st).

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this motherfucker. During a literal pandemic of course he does this. No fucking bottom for this fucker.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if Trump knew the history of the phrase before he used it or its just coincidence (hey it rhymes!) but....

He doesn't have to know where it came from you know what kind of racist dog whistle it is. I'd bet money on him hearing it and repeating it. It's a literal call to violence as the POTUS so he doesn't get to act like it's just a cute phrase he liked the sound of.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017

man. Some of you all choose the strangest hills to die on.

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
Also the President can't send the National Guard anywhere without authorization from the governor of the state the unit belongs to.