• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%e2%80%98want-to-see-the-lincoln-bedroom%e2%80%99-trump-relishes-role-as-white-house-tour-guide/ar-BBSQ8t4?ocid=ientp

On Clinton:

When President Trump brings senators, New York friends or other guests to the Oval Office, he occasionally opens a door near his desk summoning them to follow. Flashing a grin, he wants his friends to see where Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky reportedly began their sexual encounters.

"We've remodeled it since then," he said on a tour in December, said a person with direct knowledge of the event. In a visit in 2017, Trump told a TV anchor, "I'm told this is where Bill and Monica . . ." — stopping himself from going further, according to "Team of Vipers," a new book by former White House aide Cliff Sims that The Washington Post obtained before its publication Tuesday.

On Obama (of course he is racist in his comments):

The president has also claimed to guests, without evidence, that his private dining room off the Oval Office was in "rough shape" and had a hole in the wall when he came into the West Wing and that President Barack Obama used it to watch sports, according to two White House officials and two other people who have heard him discuss the dining room. "He just sat in here and watched basketball all day," Trump told a recent group, before saying he upgraded Obama's smaller TV to a sprawling, flat-screen one, the four people said.

And of course he lies as well about these tours:
They start to cry," he has told others in explaining how people react when seeing the Oval Office, according to current and former White House aides.

He is pretty restless and is up talking and BSing constantly with people. And of course he offers everyone a tour of the Lincoln Bedroom.

The president of the United States ladies and gents.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hasn't Trump said that he actually watches a lot of Golf in the White House? Or that's ok because isn't a "black sport"

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
This is why he will never lose his base. They would react the same way if they were in his position. He is them, but with a few extra bucks.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So, he comes as advertised?

It's still a bit jarring to read actual examples of his racism, lies and need to say things better left unsaid.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"That lazy black man, all he did was watch basketball all day, and almost every weekend, he would go to his favorite resort to play basketball."

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
This cunt has NO RIGHT to be showing people around. He has no respect for that building and what it represents. He's a fucking squatter.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for making fun of Bill Clinton, the serial assaulter that he is, but I'm not sure why having a small TV is being made fun of here. It just meant that Obama concentrated on his job not on watching what people thought of how he was doing.

Oct 26, 2017
I can actually see the bit about people crying when they see the Oval Office being true. Seeing that snivelling shitstain lurching around that historic room must be quite distressing for hardened patriots.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
"rough shape" "a hole in the wall" "He just sat in here and watched basketball all day" "(I) upgraded Obama's small TV to a (big) flat-screen"

th

Guys...Trump.....Trump might be racist..

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this admin to be over and we get the movies about all the really stupid heinous shit he says

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
"He just sat in here and watched basketball all day,"

I know its false like any other diarhea escaping his mouth, but if true would be totally badass and amazing.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I can totally see him go Into details about the Monica Lewinsky thing. Jesus Christ what a prick.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
He should start watching basketball all day too as it evidently helps maintain a functioning government.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Presidential tour includes him boasting about the infidelity of one president and being racist in his experience of moving in after the last one. I'm surprised the United states needs an electrical grid, there are 40 deceased presidents in their grave so fast that anti matter is being created.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami

So I'm guessing that tiny panel is the "small TV" Trump was talking about? Is that even a TV? It looks like it might be a tablet or information panel.

So which one of those historic paintings did Trump have taken down to install his James Bond villain TV array so he can hate watch cable news?

Edit: Oh wait, you can see it more clearly over Pelosi's shoulder. It's a small monitor and no one is going to be sitting in there watch TV on that for any length of time.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does he have to project every single criticism thrown his way?

"Yeah, I may live-tweet Fox and Friends... But Obummer watched BASKETBALL instead of doing his job!"

He's such a goddamned child.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
As always, Trump projecting.

"He just sat here and watched basketball all day," like how Trump does just sit there and watch Fox News all day.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if you made one offhand joke to someone, and they spent the rest of their life trying to destroy you. Trump is fucking nuts.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny, you can tell so much about what Trump and some of these alt-right mother fuckers are guilty of just by listening to what they accuse others of.

I can guarantee you Trump spends half the day in that dining hall watching broadcast news.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's not qualified to be a White House tour guide. I'm not sure I can think of a job he's qualified to do.

SleeperBWG

Dec 18, 2018
The logic of saying Obama watched basketball all day but then to say in the same breath that he upgraded the TV in there.... Ssooo don't you think if that was true he would have had a very nice TV in there? And... for a moment... lets assume its true that he did.... what is he doing in there all day that he needed a better TV in there, I'm gonna assume it involves watching something on said TV.