• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

that split between Biden and Trump among women voters is gonna just keep widening.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
sounds like something GlaDOS would say
For science?!

Eh actually you might be on to something...
Why do I hate you so much? You ever wonder that? I'm brilliant. I'm not bragging. It's an objective fact. I'm the most massive collection of wisdom and raw computational power that's ever existed. And I hate you. It can't be for no reason. You must deserve it.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
This coupled with his latest video released this morning tells me there simply is nobody left to tell him "you know...not a good idea". He says and does whatever. He's yelling up from a hole dug so deep, only his supporters strain to hear the gibberish at this point.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
He also said there won't be fracking, when one of the most memorable moments of the last debate, for better or worse, was Harris confirming Biden's endorsement of fracking

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Me thinks him settling on 'monster' as opposed to some of the more snazzier nicknames he's given his competitors is he knows what would accidently slip out during his rants

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Definitely will help with his perception with women

Amnixia

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
"Done most for the black community except Lincoln"

Like what? What prison reforms? Stop lying you fucking asshole, and fuck Fox for giving him a platform.

Also incredibly telling he always degrades PoC (monster, thugs etc).

You'd think he's a white nationalist but surely the US wouldn't elect one of those🙄

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, like clockwork. Media says something about his softening tone and he immediately smashes that

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
"Not mentally fit to be president"
"everything she says is a lie"

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN, YOU HUMAN CUM STAIN.

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
Says he does more for black people than anyone.
Calls one a monster.

Is this his winning strategy?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
He literally has nothing on either of them.
Come on Trump, no clever nicknames this time? Nothing to say, huh?

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
This coupled with his latest video released this morning tells me there simply is nobody left to tell him "you know...not a good idea". He says and does whatever. He's yelling up from a hole dug so deep, only his supporters strain to hear the gibberish at this point.
He's surrounded by yes-men and women. Not one of them is politically savvy enough to know what will and will not play well to the electorate. And any decent advice anyone gives is likely immediately overridden by the Cheeto.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017

Like what? What prison reforms? Stop lying you fucking asshole, and fuck Fox for giving him a platform.

You'd think he's a white nationalist but surely the US wouldn't elect one of those🙄
It's just like every other preposterous claim he makes - there is nothing to back it up, ever. Just constant, unchecked lies.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Combining two of Trump's isms, sexism and racism.

That's about par for this asshole.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017

He passed some stupid prison reform bill a few years ago that was not even a half measure (it was like an eighth measure).

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I keep repeating this to people but we KNOW when Trump hates people. Kamala is a monster, Kaepernick and kneel ERS are "sons of bitches." Others are thugs, low IQ, lowlifes, scum, hate America, etc. He has the ability to say this stuff to Democrats. The fact that white supremacists and hate groups still believe Trump is on their side shows exactly that he will only pay lip service to "condemning" them, if that.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

That's his token answer for whenever anyone asks him what he would do in his next term if elected again.