• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of incompetence on display here is staggering. It is like a cake where each layer tastes different, but still work perfectly together.
* Having a rally, in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, to boost the ego of a president whose incompetence cost more than 120k Americans their life.
* Choosing an indoor arena as venue.
* Taking registrations way beyond arena capacity instead of ensuring proper distancing.
* Not requiring masks.
* Forgetting to age check during registration.
* Boasting about numbers, expecting 900k, but nothing seemed to be sufficient for those kind of numbers. The overflow stage seemed very small.
* How could they not know that people were doing fake registrations? I happened completely openly and was known long ahead.
* Those tweets clearly not understanding what Kpop is.

As a foreigner, I find American politics incredibly fascinating. Also, a lot of parents should be very proud of their kids right now.

Trump spokeswoman was on Chris Wallace this morning. Two things: People were scared of protestors and so families stayed away. Views were in the millions so people saw it anyway.

Chris Wallace was having none of that, pointing out Trump always brags about a full house. "But Chris, there were so many protestors there!".

Haha I will chase down the clip of this later! I'm glad that he put them on blast.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
You know it's bad when they gotta damage control 6k to 12k from 1 million attendees. The fact that they thought 1 million people would show up should tell just how fucking out of touch with reality the whole republican base are.

Oct 31, 2017
I know people are celebrating but this dude is 70+ and this picture is from after 1 o clock. people half his age will look sleepy at that time after that much of travel and event. I am not defending him but it is just fact.

Did you know?

That it's possible to be tired and happy at the same time

Haven't you ever gone back home from a night out, absolutely exhausted, but because you had a great time, you're happy? He looks like he's on the verge of tears and is trying to keep a stern face

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
I mean, they could save face with these numbers by saying they were limiting entry to comply with social distan.... lmfao yeah fucking right. Of course they're going to lie and say there were thousands and thousands and thousands of people there or something.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Okay, let's just take the campaign at its word (lol).

There were 12,000.

What about that outdoor overflow area that you built and had to tear down, because not a single damn person over 19,000 showed?

Gray Fox

Jul 6, 2018
12,000 my ass. This administration is on par with dictatorships around the globe when it comes to disinformation.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
And just as planned we are talking about crowd sizes and not the firing of SDNY attorney. This shit is exhausting and everyone falls hook line and sinker.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
12,000?

giphy.gif

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
And just as planned we are talking about crowd sizes and not the firing of SDNY attorney. This shit is exhausting and everyone falls hook line and sinker.

Who is we? There's currently a 15 page ongoing thread on the subject as we speak:

www.resetera.com

Trump fires the SDNY US Attorney Berman (Update: Berman finally steps down after refusing)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/nyregion/us-attorney-manhattan-trump.html?referringSource=articleShare Damn. Was gonna change the post title to Barr, but you know it’s really Trump that fired him. His office was handling several cases looking into Trump, his businesses, and his family.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Who is we? There's currently a 15 page ongoing thread on the subject as we speak:

www.resetera.com

Trump fires the SDNY US Attorney Berman (Update: Berman finally steps down after refusing)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/nyregion/us-attorney-manhattan-trump.html?referringSource=articleShare Damn. Was gonna change the post title to Barr, but you know it’s really Trump that fired him. His office was handling several cases looking into Trump, his businesses, and his family.

turn on the news.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017

Metal detector count: once going in, once going out = attendees x 2
Tulsa fire marshal count = 6200

Therefore metal detector count = 6200 x 2 = 12,4000

Trump campaign count = Metal detector count = attendees x 2 = 12,000. Attendees = 12,000/2 = 6000 = Tulsa fire marshal count.

They basically confirmed the true attendance to be ~6000 LMAO

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen this exact same message claiming the firing of the attorney was to distract from his COVID hotspot rally.
Stop with the damn "DISTRACTION!" posts already.

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
They had 12,000 registered passes on their metal detectors because they all had to pass twice because of they had "ma' gunz" the first time and triggered the metal detector.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Maybe, but I think they also legitimately thought loads of people would show up, so why would they set up the detectors on the exits?

It's probably better to just assume they are lying through their teeth and not some elaborate double counting trick.
I agree that they're probably just lying but simply leaving the metal detectors on at the entrances of the stadium isn't any trouble.