• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
emptytrump.jpg

Happy for the excuse to dunk on him some more.
lol

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Over a hundred thousand dead of Covid-19 and his supporters cheered him on because he was able to take a sip of water unassisted. If he get another 4 years we're going to see him poop in the potty on stage.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
news.yahoo.com

Hauling tents and coolers, Trump supporters line up days in advance for Tulsa rally

James Massery, 57, of Preston, Oklahoma said he was using his vacation days from work to make sure he gets into the rally.
TULSA – Robin Stites wasn't the first person in line for President Donald Trump's rally, but she was proud that she secured the No. 2 spot.
Wednesday, the Sallisaw, Oklahoma woman and a few friends sat in portable chairs under a large blue umbrella that offered shade from the sun beaming outside the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa.
Stites, 58, captured her place in line on Monday and she said the wait until Saturday's rally will be worth it.
"I'd love to let him know we're here for him. We want to show our support," she said. "We feel like President Trump and his family have dedicated their lives to helping our country. Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us."
James Massery, 57, of Preston, Oklahoma said he was using his vacation days from work to make sure he gets into the rally.
----------------------------------
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma residents Preston Hanning, 25, and his friend Stephen Corley said they were part of a large group of family and friends who decided they didn't want to risk being turned away if the rally filled up quickly.
Hanning said his parents drove by early in the week and saw that a line had already formed so the family came up with a plan to join others outside the BOK Center. He pointed to the tents, coolers full of water and other items they packed for the wait.
Hanning pointed out that the Trump campaign has said it plans to open several overflow venues if the rally at the BOK Center fills up.
"That just shows the support Trump has," he said.

crazy monkey

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Reminds me of the epic rally of late president Roh Moohyon in 2000.

www.youtube.com

노무현(Roh Moo Hyun)_부산 북 강서을 국회의원 선거 유세 공터연설[2000년4월]

노무현의 전쟁 2 - 노무현의 공터연설 (16대 국회의원 선거)

(spoiler alert: He was elected president 3 years later)

That is why I do not put too much stake in this. The guy is trying harder to re-elect than anyone that I remember in last 25 years. More than Biden. Only fool will under estimate him.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
news.yahoo.com

Hauling tents and coolers, Trump supporters line up days in advance for Tulsa rally

TULSA – Robin Stites wasn't the first person in line for President Donald Trump's rally, but she was proud that she secured the No. 2 spot.
Wednesday, the Sallisaw, Oklahoma woman and a few friends sat in portable chairs under a large blue umbrella that offered shade from the sun beaming outside the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa.
Stites, 58, captured her place in line on Monday and she said the wait until Saturday's rally will be worth it.
"I'd love to let him know we're here for him. We want to show our support," she said. "We feel like President Trump and his family have dedicated their lives to helping our country. Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us."
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma residents Preston Hanning, 25, and his friend Stephen Corley said they were part of a large group of family and friends who decided they didn't want to risk being turned away if the rally filled up quickly.
Hanning said his parents drove by early in the week and saw that a line had already formed so the family came up with a plan to join others outside the BOK Center. He pointed to the tents, coolers full of water and other items they packed for the wait.
Hanning pointed out that the Trump campaign has said it plans to open several overflow venues if the rally at the BOK Center fills up.
"That just shows the support Trump has," he said.
Man i don't know what is sadder the fact that they waited for nothing or that they are so deep in the cult that even if you told them they would say fake news

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
What's really hilarious about this all: Trump got tons of bad press all week about stuffing tens of thousands into an arena in a state where they weren't requiring mask use, in a city that has some of the worst historical race relations when we're in the middle of a second Civil rights movement. He even tried to stoke violence earlier in the week by threatening any would-be protesters.

His campaign believed they had nearly a million people ready to line the streets and they couldn't even fill out the lower bowl of the arena. The only violence they got was a fight between two dudes in the parking lot. And then Trump spent 15 minutes puffing up his own bruised ego by talking about water and ramps.

His campaign was outplayed by the very social media machine it used so effectively four years ago.

And then this defeated walk off the plane tells the story. He spent most of that flight home raging. Brad Parscale is probably out of a job by Monday.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
True enough, he would always find an excuse, just wish there want such a ready made one.
Unfortunately, they played their hand in that that's already by trying to say protesters blocked people from getting in. Not only is there proof against that, the TikTok thing came out later that night to show how badly the campaign had been fooled.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I remember how he framed it like there were mobs of people outside trying to seize the venue when in reality there was no one outside and barely anyone inside lmao

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So we know that all week they were bragging about how many tickets they sold and how it sold out in minutes. And then 6200 people show up, right?

Is there at least someone with the campaign that's aware that they're spewing bullshit and hoping people don't notice? For some reason I'm slightly less bothered by the idea that someone is like "Eh, about six thousand will show but we'll just tell everyone it's sold out" than I am of Trump having destroyed the cognition of everyone around him so thoroughly that they've now convinced themselves that 6200 = SOLD OUT ARENA.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
So we know that all week they were bragging about how many tickets they sold and how it sold out in minutes. And then 6200 people show up, right?

Is there at least someone with the campaign that's aware that they're spewing bullshit and hoping people don't notice? For some reason I'm slightly less bothered by the idea that someone is like "Eh, about six thousand will show but we'll just tell everyone it's sold out" than I am of Trump having destroyed the cognition of everyone around him so thoroughly that they've now convinced themselves that 6200 = SOLD OUT ARENA.
Cant remember where I read that said they actually knew hundreds of thousands were fake but assumed copious enough will show up for it to not matter

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that video of him walking back to the White House.

He looks so deeply depressed.

Good, that's how the rest of us have felt for the last 3-4 years while you've been destroying our lives you fat sack of shit.

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
This is not good and Trump knows it. Tulsa has been solid Republican for decades. If Trump can only manage this ho hum attendance this close to reelection well that doesn't look good.

Oh well. I hope he gets destroyed and embarrassed come November.

Oct 25, 2017
Good. You know this pissed him off. Love that the tik tok and Kpop crowd inflated the numbers.

But if he couldn't get people to fill this place up and just over 6,100 people showed up...wow. That's not good for someone who boasts crowd numbers.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
If anyone complains that the media is making a big deal about this. Remind then that it wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't always make it so.

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
I was curious how this compared to previous rallies and found this article from newsweek end of august 2019:

On August 15 in Manchester, New Hampshire, Trump filled the SNHU arena, which has a capacity of around 11,000, and more people were in overflow areas outside, NBC Boston reported. It was his most-recent rally.

On August 1, Trump held a rally at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, rally on August 1, which has a capacity of around 17,500 and was mostly filled, Cincinnati.com reported.

In mid-July, Trump rallied at the Williams Arena in Greenville, North Carolina, and packed out the 8,000 capacity venue, the Columbia Daily Herald reported. More were watching on big screens from overflow areas, unable to secure tickets for the arena.

No doubt this is a huge embarrassment and blow to his morale. Fantastic.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Major vibes of the old aging rockers still playing their one hit from 30 years ago with increasingly croaky voices and unenergetic performances, in front of ever smaller crowds.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming they acknowledge it at all, I think the spin will be that too many people showed up, and they had no choice but to cancel the outdoor show because of COVID concerns (or protestors, it was a bunch of ultra-violent antifa goons that tore down the outdoor stage). And the indoor stadium's capacity was really only 6200 to begin with because of social distancing and limiting capacity. So it was really sold out after all, you see. Don't listen to the fake news.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Assuming they acknowledge it at all, I think the spin will be that too many people showed up, and they had no choice but to cancel the outdoor show because of COVID concerns (or protestors, it was a bunch of ultra-violent antifa goons that tore down the outdoor stage). And the indoor stadium's capacity was really only 6200 to begin with because of social distancing and limiting capacity. So it was really sold out after all, you see. Don't listen to the fake news.

Brad has been tweeting that the protestors wouldn't let the people in. As if a million people showed up and only 6200 got through the evil antifa horde. Lol.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see the numbers when he goes to a blue state. He'll probably blame Antifa and Planned Parenthood

MrCheezball

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Right wingers are hearing about kpop from Korea disrupting their rally, and are now claiming dems are using outside influence to cheat the election. Its reminding me of this:

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump Jr. gives me vibes of those garbage direct to video films that can only muster a "From the executive producer of (Famous Film from Ten Years ago)" as their selling line.
I do get very specific vibes from these clowns.

None of the other Trump family members have the same insanity as their father that makes him so appealing to the chuds, you could see it last night with Eric fumbling on stage. Thank God for that.