• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I recall at one point he tried to talk about building the wall and I have to imagine some of his fans are like "wait, it isn't built yet?"
That and I don't think anybody believes it. He touted 200 miles of wall but you could almost read the minds of people there asking "where is it? How come I haven't seen it? Where are the pictures of walls with spikes and Mexicans looking at the wall and crying?"

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
6200.... I've gone to furry conventions bigger than that.
Nearly all of the protests were bigger than that. Think about it. Democrats are supposed to be the stupid ones pissing themselves about the virus and yet they showed up for protests. This anti caring about the virus protest which is what it was could only get 6k people behind it.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
they all look extremely stupid right now, as they should

this talk about a silent majority is proving to be complete bullshit, as usual. this isn't 1970 anymore. nixon-era tactics won't work.

now there's a very loud emerging majority that these nazis are clearly scared about. let's just say white people know how badly treated minorities have been, why do you think they're so scared of becoming that in this country? white fragility is real and the key to it all.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Does he try this again and hold another rally? If not, I can't wait to see them spin it.
Hes supposed to give a speech here in Phoenix on Tuesday I believe. The Trump campaign were referring to it as a rally. Going to be real interesting how that plays out considering masks are now required here.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Polls have consistently shown even Trump supporters are taking Covid seriously and want social distancing rules to stay in place. I take this as complete confirmation of that.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
On one hand, this is hilarious and he can get fucked.

On the other hand, thank God so few people attended, this will lead to a spike in the US, but hopefully not as bad.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
It's funny cause if they weren't so numbers and image obessed if they had just had a regular rally without trying to hype it so much the thought would be "wow pretty good turn out, thousands"

Instead it's terrible turn out hundreds of thousands less than they bragged about

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
They'll overreact to this and you can be sure the next rally will be packed with people that had to be "encouraged" to be there.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Polls have consistently shown even Trump supporters are taking Covid seriously and want social distancing rules to stay in place. I take this as complete confirmation of that.
That's another thing. Whether he believes it or not the virus is not a winning issue for him. He doesn't really have anything to scare people with that is more scary than the looming virus. His only play is going to be racism what with the protesting going on. And I think after this Trump is going to dig in because he has nothing else.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
If the next 5 months can be like this past week... it won't come close to making up for the past 3.5 years, but it'll fucking be cathartic.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
news.yahoo.com

Hauling tents and coolers, Trump supporters line up days in advance for Tulsa rally

James Massery, 57, of Preston, Oklahoma said he was using his vacation days from work to make sure he gets into the rally.
TULSA – Robin Stites wasn't the first person in line for President Donald Trump's rally, but she was proud that she secured the No. 2 spot.
Wednesday, the Sallisaw, Oklahoma woman and a few friends sat in portable chairs under a large blue umbrella that offered shade from the sun beaming outside the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa.
Stites, 58, captured her place in line on Monday and she said the wait until Saturday's rally will be worth it.
"I'd love to let him know we're here for him. We want to show our support," she said. "We feel like President Trump and his family have dedicated their lives to helping our country. Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us."
James Massery, 57, of Preston, Oklahoma said he was using his vacation days from work to make sure he gets into the rally.
----------------------------------
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma residents Preston Hanning, 25, and his friend Stephen Corley said they were part of a large group of family and friends who decided they didn't want to risk being turned away if the rally filled up quickly.
Hanning said his parents drove by early in the week and saw that a line had already formed so the family came up with a plan to join others outside the BOK Center. He pointed to the tents, coolers full of water and other items they packed for the wait.
Hanning pointed out that the Trump campaign has said it plans to open several overflow venues if the rally at the BOK Center fills up.
"That just shows the support Trump has," he said.
4ce.gif

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Somehow, for all the things I loathe this man and his supporters for, my first thought when I see video of him is always "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RICH, GET SOME PROPER TIES AND SUITS THAT FIT"

It's clearly him trying to hide his weight plus the lifts but he always looks like a little kid trying on daddy's suit.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
news.yahoo.com

Hauling tents and coolers, Trump supporters line up days in advance for Tulsa rally

TULSA – Robin Stites wasn't the first person in line for President Donald Trump's rally, but she was proud that she secured the No. 2 spot.
Wednesday, the Sallisaw, Oklahoma woman and a few friends sat in portable chairs under a large blue umbrella that offered shade from the sun beaming outside the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa.
Stites, 58, captured her place in line on Monday and she said the wait until Saturday's rally will be worth it.
"I'd love to let him know we're here for him. We want to show our support," she said. "We feel like President Trump and his family have dedicated their lives to helping our country. Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us."
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma residents Preston Hanning, 25, and his friend Stephen Corley said they were part of a large group of family and friends who decided they didn't want to risk being turned away if the rally filled up quickly.
Hanning said his parents drove by early in the week and saw that a line had already formed so the family came up with a plan to join others outside the BOK Center. He pointed to the tents, coolers full of water and other items they packed for the wait.
Hanning pointed out that the Trump campaign has said it plans to open several overflow venues if the rally at the BOK Center fills up.
"That just shows the support Trump has," he said.

This gives me the appropriate amount of life for the day. Womp womp.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Just think about the great mailing list Brad Parscale now has of Kpop stans and teenagers.

JetBazooka

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
yep its like people forgot covid is still out there. Most rep friends I know are hunting, fishing, working overtime. They are outdoors type people and aren't even thinking about events like this. The wanted the country to open up so they can go to work, do outdoor activities and do regular everyday type of stuff.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, he was just limiting the capacity to 1/3 due to COVID, there were millions trying to get in

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the Tiktok thing is true... It'd have been much better to say nothing. They gave Trump an excuse and an out for his pride.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even if the Tiktok thing is true... It'd have been much better to say nothing. They gave Trump an excuse and an out for his pride.
Doesn't matter. Ten million people could have signed up if they wanted to. Admission was always first-come-first-served. They couldn't even fill half of the arena, let alone the larger outdoor venue that was set up for the overflow.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't matter. Ten million people could have signed up if they wanted to. Admission was always first-come-first-served. They couldn't even fill half of the arena, let alone the larger outdoor venue that was set up for the overflow.
True enough, he would always find an excuse, just wish there want such a ready made one.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
There is no out for the only thing that was consistently broadcast across all networks was an empty outdoor stage being torn down during the day.... then half of the channels cut away to just make fun of him