• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
On the day millions of Americans left unemployed by the coronavirus pandemic prepare to lose benefits, President Donald Trump publicly aired his grievances with federal law enforcement agencies and the Supreme Court.

In a tweetstorm beginning early Saturday morning, Trump railed against the the Department of Justice and U.S. attorney John Durham for failing to produce a report that exposed wrongdoing in the FBI's Russia probe.

The president then took aim at the FBI and DOJ for not pursuing baseless claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, saying the agencies "should be ashamed" for the lack of action against what he deemed "the biggest SCAM" in U.S. history.

"See everyone in D.C. on January 6th," Trump added, alluding to the date when some of his most ardent supporters in the House prepare to mount a long-shot challenge to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win while Congress counts the Electoral College votes. In a previous tweet, he accused Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Republicans of having "NO FIGHT!"

If Trump doesn't sign the bill — which also includes $1.4 trillion in regular government spending — a partial government shutdown would be triggered on Tuesday.

www.politico.com

Trump rails at Justice Dept., Supreme Court as stimulus bill deadline nears

The president took aim at the FBI and DOJ for not pursuing baseless claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
So is Twitter going to ban him next month or are they just going to continue posting disclaimers under his posts? (I know it's probably the later)

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
26OJbNuMS_-4MD6uPac6hrVRwLQ=.gif

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So is Twitter going to ban him next month or are they just going to continue posting disclaimers under his posts? (I know it's probably the later)
They will never ban him.

Twitter is his primary platform. They love him being on the platform.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Twitter said they're going to delete his individual post-presidency tweets that violate their rules rather than flag it with a disclaimer.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I like how he's still obsessively mad about being dismissed because of lack of standing but he still doesn't even know what standing is, legally speaking. Just that it sounds minor to him.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Violence is never the answer right?

But this might be the exception to that rule. My heart tells me Mike Tyson slapping him for a solid 5 minutes would be good for everyone. Ok maybe not for Trump but definitely for the rest of the world.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
It pisses me off so much that him doing this makes his fan base crazier. Fuck him forever.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
They will never ban him.

Yeah, Twitter cannot afford any move that will lead to less people regularly using it, and at this point Trump tweets have to be one of the biggest drivers of people linking to Twitter.
They'll just come up with some excuse how he's a person of public interest of whatever, and not apply the normal rules for him.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's all the riders congress attached to the bill. Getting congress to pass a clean bill these days seems impossible at times.
This happens because there's Congressional gridlock thanks to McConnell, so I'm not necessarily upset about it. Stimulus should still be larger.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's all the riders congress attached to the bill. Getting congress to pass a clean bill these days seems impossible at times.
There were two bills. One general spending and one stimulus. House simply consolidated them to speed up passing both.

A general spending bill is always going to have all kinds of stuff in it. I think a lot of the "pork" in these discussions is due to the spending bill, not what was in the Covid stimulus bill.

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
Pork is good. It's what helps grease the wheels of Congress and gets people to vote against their party. A lot of the congressional gridlock we've seen is due to congress banning pork. That's why people are happy that Pelosi has said the House is bringing it back next session.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
They will never ban him.

They've said on record that the moment he leaves the White House his presidential tweets get archived, he loses world leader protection and is subject to bans just like anyone else violating policy. So probably under 24 hours

Also new president means new fcc head, which means they're going to do everything they can to avoid external regulation

Last edited:

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Both unemployment and eviction crisis are staring down millions of Americans during a pandemic but he's still on this fucking thing and is gonna doom millions because he's a jackass

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Wait, now WE'RE the ones who colluded with Russia? :lol

They've been playing that song for a bit. To me it pretty much confirms something nefarious happened between his campaign and Russia.

I hope when he doesn't sign this bill, which seems inevitable at this point, that it turns a lot of people against him. They finally will get the entire last 4 years and why he will go down as one of if not the worst POTUS.

TRS8088

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They've said on record that the moment he leaves the White House his presidential tweets get archived, he loses world leader protection and is subject to bans just like anyone else violating policy. So probably under 24 hours

I don't think tech companies have earned the right the be believed when they say things, so I'll just say I'll believe it when I see it happen.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
That "See everyone in DC on January 6th" worries me. People are riled up enough that all he has to do is give the word and we see armed conflict. Yeah that would put him up for treason but people would die and he would flee. A delusional egoist that can't mentally accept a loss flips tables. This child is going to get a lot more people killed.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I suppose an apology will be due to the millions of Americans that will start to have their UI extensions lapse starting tomorrow...

He's back into full-on bunker mode and this shit isn't getting signed.

Oct 29, 2017
Man I haven't followed any Trump stories in a couple weeks and reading the tweets, my eyes just glazed over. I've lost track of whatever bullshit he's spewing now and it is really nice. No wonder his followers just spew bits and pieces of conspiracy, they can't keep up either I bet

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The other tweets in the OP are filled with his usual bullshit, but I actually support this one. The extra shit they added into the $600 check bill is fucking ridiculous, and while $600 would be nice, it does jack shit to help anyone. Pushing to strip some of the bullshit away and get the check up to $2000 isn't a bad thing.

Re: January 6th. Nothing is going to happen. Biden WILL be President. The rhetoric about anything otherwise is just a deathgasp.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
The other tweets in the OP are filled with his usual bullshit, but I actually support this one. The extra shit they added into the $600 check bill is fucking ridiculous, and while $600 would be nice, it does jack shit to help anyone. Pushing to strip some of the bullshit away and get the check up to $2000 isn't a bad thing.

Re: January 6th. Nothing is going to happen. Biden WILL be President. The rhetoric about anything otherwise is just a deathgasp.
Everyone, say it with me now:

THE
$2,000
CHECK
ISN'T
REAL