• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Well what a loyal person Posted by cameron

President Trump privately told donors this past week that it will be "very tough" for Republicans to keep control of the Senate in the upcoming election because some of the party's senators are candidates he cannot support.

"I think the Senate is tough actually. The Senate is very tough," Trump said at a fundraiser Thursday at the Nashville Marriott, according to an attendee. "There are a couple senators I can't really get involved in. I just can't do it. You lose your soul if you do. I can't help some of them. I don't want to help some of them."
The attendee shared the president's words on the condition of anonymity as the event was a closed-door gathering. It was held before the last presidential debate between Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.

The president — in a sentiment not shared by many of his party's top officials and strategists — said he instead thinks the Republicans "are going to take back the House." And many strategists involved in Senate races say the party's chances at keeping the chamber are undermined by the president's unscripted, divisive rhetoric and his low poll numbers in key states.

Senate Republicans have known for days that the probability of the party losing control of the upper chamber has increased drastically, with even Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) pegging his bid to keep power as "50-50" in a recent radio interview. Some strategists say that between Trump's fumbled response to the pandemic, which has left at least 224,000 Americans dead, his disastrous first debate performance, and the White House's rash of coronavirus infections, the battlefield continues to shift in favor of the Democrats — and that Trump has not always been helpful.

Jesse Hunt, a spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee, pushed back on the notion that Trump doesn't support some Senate Republicans.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
imagine how good it will Feel if on November 4, Fuckface spends all day blaming Lindsey Graham for his loss (Graham also having lost his seat)

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Hilarious how many put their seats in jeopardy caping for Trump and he's happy to let them twist in the wind.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just a complete and utter lack of loyalty, ya love to see it

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
So his plan is to lose the Senate and take back the house?

Democrats run the house and effectively have no power because they get blocked by the Senate and he wants that dynamic for himself instead?

please proceed Donald...

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Trump is officially in Hitler bunker mode. Visions of grandeur, thinking he's still winning the battle, surrounded by Yes-men.

Oct 26, 2017
Me when I see the GOP turning into a dumpster fire because of them jerking Trump off for power, but not realizing that Trump is ready to throw them under the bus for failing to win:

Batman-Smile.jpg

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Donald really does believe the GOP will flip the House. He's spoken before about how McCarthy will be speaker.

His delusion is partly driven by his hatred for Pelosi.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Donald really does believe the GOP will flip the House. He's spoken before about how McCarthy will be speaker.

His delusion is partly driven by his hatred for Pelosi.
Partly? The house impeached him, I would not be shocked if his thinking goes anywhere beyond that

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand what happened with Graham? It seems like it was overnight all of a sudden Trump doesn't like him? Graham has been one of Trump's biggest ball washers.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't matter that Graham has licked Trump's asshole the last four years. That's Donald Trump for you. Where is that comic of a person entering the administration and being stabbed in the back by Trump?

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Trump eventually backstabs everyone no matter how loyal, same about to happen with Barr.

but what prompted it? All I read about recently was something about Obamagate? What the fuck is that even? I follow politics pretty closely and don't even know what that is. The whole investigating Obama/Biden for spying on Trump campaign?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody ever expects the panther to eat *their* face.

Oct 28, 2017
but what prompted it? All I read about recently was something about Obamagate? What the fuck is that even? I follow politics pretty closely and don't even know what that is. The whole investigating Obama/Biden for spying on Trump campaign?
A Narcissist's Prayer. They cannot ever accept negative responsibility for their own actions without it shattering their entire world view.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017

From what I gather, Graham is in the same dog house as Barr, or Wray in that Trump expected him, somehow. to come up with some kind of dirt that could help him with an October surprise. He needed Wray in the FBI, Barr in the DOJ or Graham--or anyone else really--to come up with that crucial "Comey Moment" from 2016 that was just enough to tip the scales in his favor. Now he's lashing out anyone that didn't deliver the way he was hoping for them to.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Question to those who follow all this stuff (the election) real closely: What actually are the odds of Dems taking control of the Senate? Is there a good chance or more of a probably not going to happen but it's possible? And the House I would guess they should be able to retain that, correct?

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
The president — in a sentiment not shared by many of his party's top officials and strategists — said he instead thinks the Republicans "are going to take back the House."
man he is about to get slapped hard by reality. the entire trump re-election campaign has put placating his ceaseless minute-to-minute insecurities before a serious effort to win over voters. he's cooked, utterly cooked

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me went into this article assuming trump was saying this to convince donors to throw money to help him because if the democrats get the senate then trump can say he's the only thing stopping them passing stuff as he can veto it etc, but then I realised very fast that trumps just being a petty bitch trying to put the fact that he's so unlikeable that the republicans are gonna be dragged down even more by people's hatred of them supporting the president as instead a story of them losing because he didn't help them and it's because people love him so much they won't vote for people trump doesn't support.......gonna be funny watching the GOP turn on trump after he loses, and watch trump turn on the GOP because he can't take people pointing out how shit he is. It'll be a sight for sure to see the mental gymnastics of the GOP trying to explain why now is the time trump can't be supported and is wrong when for the last 4 years they were all in on him.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Well that explains Dobbs throwing Graham under the bus lmao.

My first thought. How bad do you have to be for Trump to think you are soulless.

My guess is he is burning the ships maybe? If he loses, then everyone loses.

Part of me went into this article assuming trump was saying this to convince donors to throw money to help him because if the democrats get the senate then trump can say he's the only thing stopping them passing stuff as he can veto it etc, but then I realised very fast that trumps just being a petty bitch trying to put the fact that he's so unlikeable that the republicans are gonna be dragged down even more by people's hatred of them supporting the president as instead a story of them losing because he didn't help them and it's because people love him so much they won't vote for people trump doesn't support.......gonna be funny watching the GOP turn on trump after he loses, and watch trump turn on the GOP because he can't take people pointing out how shit he is. It'll be a sight for sure to see the mental gymnastics of the GOP trying to explain why now is the time trump can't be supported and is wrong when for the last 4 years they were all in on him.

If Trump lost I was looking forward to NEVER having to hear him again, but if it's going to be a Trump/GOP bitchfest, then I may have to watch :Michael Jackson Popcorn: