• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The video has man who is literally screaming out "White Power!" at the BLM/Anti-Trump protestors. And Trump loves it and thanks him. Even for Trump this is somehow shocking as this isn't even his typica; loud dog whistle for racism...it is blatant open racism.

Deleted member 19293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't I see someone make a thread last night where Trump was admitting to people he knows he's losing right now? If so, this ain't gonna help.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus he is the epitome of a steaming pile of wet pig shit.

Also, yeah "Joe is shot" means exactly what you think he means. He needs to be suspended.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Lol. So stupid their enemy is both radical and do-nothing
Just straight out of the facist playbook

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Protester: "Fuck Trump"
Fuck face of a Trump supporter: "Nasty language"

Wait till you hear the shit your shit stain of a president says on a daily basis.

And no surprise him retweeting a white power video or saying Joe is shot. I hope Biden has extra security people with him.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Do you think that deep down, the wretch realises that tens (or even hundreds) of millions of people will one day feel good about his death?

When he posts shit like this, I feel like he has to know. Wonder if that knowledge is part of a vicious cycle that makes him be worse and worse

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Do you think that deep down, the wretch realises that tens (or even hundreds) of millions of people will one day feel good about his death?

When he posts shit like this, I feel like he has to know. Wonder if that knowledge is part of a vicious cycle that makes him be worse and worse
He probably also thinks millions will mourn his passing and will weep in the streets, NK-style.

And he may be right!

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US

source.gif

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
"The Villages"
So the people he will kill from virus spread before November?

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Jesus fucking christ. Absolutely no words.

Edit: question removed because I felt it was in bad taste.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Another "highlight" from the video:

"You Nazi pigs!"
"We resemble that remark and we love it!"

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Also, unless I'm hearing wrong, one lady calls the trump supporters nazis and racist pigs, then the Trump supporting lady in the side of the golf cart says "we resemble that remark. We love it."

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God, I hate this alt-right plausible deniability tactic so much.

"Woops, I retweeted a guy shouting white power. Didn't mean to."
"Woops, I used phrasing implying that Biden will be assassinated. Didn't mean to."

Stupid fucking internet troll in chief bullshit.

Oct 28, 2017
Distracting from that with an explicit endorsement of white nationalism ripe for the nightly news is some 78D chess

Yeah seriously, if there's one thing that's tanking him with regards to the protests its that people can see the police aren't exactly being a force of good right now. Supporting protesters screaming white power while constantly raging against BLM is some 100D checkers.

Oct 27, 2017

This only happens in animes unfortunately.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Look who wants to distract ppl from Russia news

Still don't get the mindset behind every horrible thing he does being a distraction from some other horrible thing he did.

Like the best I can come up with is that people need to feel like there's some intent behind the madness rather than accepting the reality that he's an incompetent lunatic and chaos reigns

OP
OP

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still don't get the mindset behind every horrible thing he does being a distraction from some other horrible thing he did.

Like the best I can come up with is that people need to feel like there's some intent behind the madness rather than accepting the reality that he's an incompetent lunatic and chaos reigns
I dont think Trump is even capable of knowingly distracting. He doesn't seem to think beyond the moment he is in.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I dunno. If the last week had me down because all the polls have me getting my ass whupped at the same time a room of my advisors are presumably pleading with me to stop the antics...it only makes sense to double and triple down on them.

Even if you're a Trump fan, this is like watching your local bar band cover his greatest hits at 2am absolutely sloshed