• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

Well, there it is.

Trump has tweeted a video in which he acknowledges there will be a "new administration" inaugurated on January 20. He says he will now focus on ensuring a "smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power."

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
"I immediately deployed the National Guard"

Immediately lied in your concession video, actually

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Who had January 7th in the office pool?

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Changed the title because he didn't explicitly say it, but that's probably the closest we'll get to a concession. Can't wait to see how Parler reacts to this one.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
He's going to issue a blanket pardon to the terrorists before he leaves office.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Immediately deployed the National Guard

gSthTE.gif

That was a lie

Oct 31, 2017
Your incredible journey to lawsuits and hopefully jail you sad sack of shit

I've never heard so much BS in my life

Good luck on January 21st sweetheart you'll need it

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Everyone report it for lies, he never deployed anyone or told people to stand down

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
He will contradict this within 24 hours.

Will bump this post when that happens.

Oct 25, 2017
"I immediately deployed the national guard" that's a lie, right off the bat
"you will pay" that'd probably a lie, we'll see
"my campaign pursued every legal avenue" and illegal ones considering that call to georgia and presumably other states
"congress has certified the results" followed by a very obvious hard cut...wonder what his handlers cut out

I'm sure the only reason he did this was because he was in HOT FUCKING WATER after directly causing the attack on the capitol
only yesterday he was telling them he loved them
This exists to distance himself from it, so he can point to it and say "see?"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
even with his twitter account on the line he fuckin lies

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
"To those who broke the law, you will pay" must sting to them as much as it did the time Trump said he'd pay for anyone's legal fees if they roughed up protestors.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Too late, no one is going to listen to him. Acting like nothing happened... you deserve to die in horrible pain!

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good to hear, but also too late and full of lies. Hopeful that it brings about some peace and relief at least, but also impeach the motherfucker ASAP because god knows he was forced to do this against his will. It looks like it took 10 takes to make enough shots to splice together.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
Its like clockwork in America, he riles up his base, his base does something stupid, he denounces them.... and then it happens all over again. At what point does his base realize he doesn't give a rats ass about them?