• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
I worked my ass off to help make the ACA possible. I will be enraged to a scary degree if the fucking Supreme Court thinks it can just invalidate a decade of work. They deserve a painful death if they go through with it.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
There's no questioning this guy. What a frustrating experience this unedited interview is.

AzureSky

Dec 11, 2017
its an impressive level of delusion to think this would help him in any way. He could just do nothing and claim biased editing, its an easy lie.
But this? What the fuck is wrong with him?

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I watched just a few moments of this interview and it has made me physically ill. I have never had a human being make me physically ill before. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Is this what true hatred is like? My god I hate him with every fiber of my being. The world will be so much better off once he's gone.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
It's not an exaggeration that this country is sort of in a cold civil war. There are two sides and the other sees the other as literal enemies. They will figuratively and perhaps literally die for their partisanship.
Yeah, we are. A stark difference between living in a modern, just and equitable world and people that literally and actively want a return to Jim Crow-era America.

And these people claim to be the 'moral majority'. Makes me fucking sick. Obama put it best, yesterday. That this shit isn't normal, or at least it shouldn't be. And that it all is totally normalised now is frightening and saddening.

People doing all this because they grew up drenched in toxic masculinity and they're actively fighting back to uphold that. And they can't imagine a world where the average white man isn't on top any longer.

All of that is completely on display in that interview. And it's beyond trump. Trump is them. That's why they love him. He gives voice to their idiocy.

Remember the thing that vaulted him up in the first place was fucking birtherism 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
its an impressive level of delusion to think this would help him in any way. He could just do nothing and claim biased editing, its an easy lie.

Only thing that makes sense is that this will result in lower ratings on Sunday (even though it's greater viewers total).

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
The strategy of this dump is just bizarre. Do they think that if they release this 40-minute version people won't watch because it's too long, but since it's out there no one will tune into the edited version on TV or watch the clips Dem rapid response is about to drop? Feels like they're just bringing attention to how badly they thought the interview went.

Oct 26, 2017
trump atm:
22c1c6fe79509ca764ca9796be013f5719d682f77b7734cdca789b6d7990bcfe_1.jpg

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
This is so pathetic.

"You wouldn't say that to Biden! So unfair!"

Almost every word from his mouth is either a lie or childish whining.

Vote him out america. Please.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's funny is even if he comes out with a health plan before the gun, it'll be met with tremendous skepticism. Hell, he could put out a great plan and he'd still not gain the goodwill he would've months ago.

He's firmly lose/lose on this topic, no matter what.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just think at this point the grift moves to carrying his crowd to whatever TrumpTV ends up being. He needs to keep them riled up. But really, that's probably still giving him too much credit, awareness, and foresight.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
"We have a plan. We have the greatest plan. We will create the best plan."

Motherfucker, you have no plan and will let millions die on the vine by pulling pre-existing conditions and then never replacing it when anything other than "you have a job, there's your insurance. Job's done everyone!" Shut the absolute fuck up old man.

Oct 27, 2017
For everyone questioning why he'd release it even if it's unflattering; 2 reasons. 1st he's completely delusional and he thinks he looks like he's doing a good job handling a biased interviewer. 2nd he's doing purely to lash out in spite, attempting to take viewers away from the actual program. I'm sure he'll brag all about how his "unedited" video got more views / better ratings than 60 minutes, he'll talk about the biased fake news liberal media, and finally will come to the conclusion that he should be doing all the news.

Oct 27, 2017
It drives me absolutely insane that his cult views all of this as a positive.

Him being petulant and crossing his arms, sticking his tongue out, and going NO! to "tough questions" is objectively embarrassing, except to his base? I understand it's not relevant to the election, they're going to vote for him anyway yada yada. I get it. What I don't get is how such childish behaviour is viewed as tough. I cannot wrap my head around it, cult or not.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, I don't even understand the logic. Clearly they lie all the time, so lying about this video being 'fake news', 'biased', 'edited', whatever seemed like the logical and easy strategy for them. Probably wouldn't get them any more voters, but that's their strategy so it would at least make sense. But to claim that and then still release the unedited (well besides the 'bad' parts they cut) version and claim it exhonerates you when it just shows that it was Trump being a whiny bastard and leaving no mystery to the imagination certainly doesn't help them at all. I guess it makes sense that all the people left are basically so far invested into Trump at this point they don't even know what reality outside the bubble is at all.

It was obvious the actual broadcast was going to cut the 'Hunter Biden' bullshit and Lesley Stahl openly states as much in the interview itself. So if that was their big 'gotcha' moment, it still makes no sense to air this before the actual interview even happens. No one is buying that shit that isn't already fully invested in Trump, and even if they are it doesn't have anything to do with the actual election where tens of millions have already voted..

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
There are Trump supporters who vote for him for tax cut reasons. These probably feel ashamed, deep inside.

And then there are the others, who vote for him for identification reasons. Those are a lost cause. Thoughts and prayers.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I finished watching it and holy shit that was painful. He looks like a complete child. "I don't say lock her up, the people do!" meanwhile he literally said "Lock them all up!" at a rally the other day after they started chanting.. what the fuck.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
So, just another example of how the election is "unfair" and Trump only loses, because he was treated "tough" and Biden gets "softball" questions.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
"you dont love me like you love biden!" all i saw were mommy and daddy issues that entire interview tbh

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Ok wtf are all the top republicans doing that is making their hands look like that?

Rudy looks like he wears skin gloves, Trump looks like he's been wearing marigolds for six hours in a hot sink and the skin on Mitch's right hand literally looks like it is rotting on the bone

Are they all on Krokodil?

That is his skin color, you can see it near his ears/hair. He just sprays his face orange.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
America's commander in chief is a petulant child.

God, it's embarrassing to live in the US.

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't know how nearly 40% think his constant whining and temper tantrums makes him look like an alpha male.
A lot of that 40% either only consume Fox News, or barely keep up with political news in general.

Some people unironically still think, "He's a successful businessman. He may be crass, but he'll run the country well."

Extremely low information voters.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It ends with Trump saying "Let's go meet for two seconds" which is clearly the moment he calls all his aides together to start plotting his revenge against Stahl. For fuck sake let this piece of shit lose.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
It ends with Trump saying "Let's go meet for two seconds" which is clearly the moment he calls all his aides together to start plotting his revenge against Stahl. For fuck sake let this piece of shit lose.
So basically Trump thinks people will watch this and not the 60 minutes version. The only difference is he's cut off the end where he marches off.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If THIS is what he thinks a more "favorable" version looks like, I'd say we invoke the 25th Amendment right now.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished it. People look at this man and think he is tough. My god. Almost every other response was "Why don't you ask Biden these questions?" "It isn't my fault, it is X, Y or Z's fault."

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Again, he's trying to control the narrative. By releasing it himself, he can frame the video and ensure his followers consume it under his context. I'm sure he'd rather the whole thing get buried, but that was clearly never going to happen.

He made a one day news story into a 5 day news story, two weeks before the campaign. lol

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I get such a headache when I think of how much support this slime mold still has.

There are incompetent people everywhere. I meet folks in states of arrested development on a weekly basis. I can be gracious to those who are mentally ill. But there are millions, literally millions of people, who voted for and support this man. A total and complete imbecile. People trust him to be the commander in chief of the United States.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is supposed to help him?

His entire presidency is targeted only at his cultist base, who've been on the any criticism of trump is "trump derangement syndrome" bandwagon since 2016.

It's funny because they are the same people who relentlessly criticized Obama and hillary, stooping to the lows of fake conspiracies even in order to criticize them.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I will never not be surprised by how pathetic of a person Trump is. He is the biggest fucking whiner to sit in this office maybe ever.

Lard

Dec 3, 2018
why wouldnt they at least edit out the beginning lol "thats not what im looking for" no hard questions.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Again, he's trying to control the narrative. By releasing it himself, he can frame the video and ensure his followers consume it under his context. I'm sure he'd rather the whole thing get buried, but that was clearly never going to happen.

He also gave Biden so much ammo to work with.