• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
If Trump has a ceremony the same day Biden gets inaugurated, then Trump supporters surely wouldn't have time to protest/riot in DC right? Surely...

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
2KM6.gif

lmao

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Not for long. 2nd impeachment is gonna take care of that.

I think the pension is only rescinded if he's convicted and removed from office (I'm assuming retroactively in this case, since Biden's inauguration is the day after tomorrow)

I'm not super hopeful on the conviction since it would require republicans to step up, but hey, here's hoping!

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
"I couldn't have been responsible for anything that happened at Biden's inauguration, I was at my going away party!"

Fucking orange piece of shit.

the lizard

Nov 1, 2017
I'd rather his smoothbrained followers attend his stupid ceremony than attack the capitol again. In a roundabout way, that's a good use of tax dollars, Trump just doesn't know it. Seconding everyone that says the networks etc. better not air this bullshit though.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
I hope they have cameras on AF1 so they get peepee tape #2. Also, is Trump organizing his own send off because the Pentagon decided not to have a send off for him?

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
I hope the media does not have cameras at mar a Lago, or any coverage of him after he departs
The media will be dying for footage of him for years after 12pm on Wednesday. He isn't joining the club of former presidents so they will want him more so and the possibility of conviction/ 2024 keeps him relevant.

And by club of former presidents I mean he's not gonna hang with GW Bush, Bill Clinton, or Obama because he dislikes them and he wants to return in 2024.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile, Melania will be.

Just an awful family, through and through.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
"And now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'if you gotta go, go with a smile!' Ha haha hahahahaha!"

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Before the insurrection I was sure he was going to hold a counter-programming inauguration, but after I thought he'd be too cowed to do it. I suppose this is his happy compromise.

nihilence

nĆøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Oct 27, 2017
He's getting security and a lifelong pension even after he leaves office.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Former_Presidents_Act

"The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the pay that the head of an executive department (Executive Level I) would be paid; as of 2020, it is $219,200 per year."
Unless the Senate convicts him and then proceeds to bar him from the perks of post-POTUS life (and ever holding public office again).

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
So as far as Q-Anon crazies are concerned, this is likely a body double and distraction as Trump himself prepares to lead the charge against Biden's National Guard to take back the country from Communism, right?

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of agree, at the same time I still think there should be official video of whatever he says. Trump likes to stir the pot and cause chaos so having his words on film can be important.
They can send cameras to register the sewage he spills but, on the news programs, they, after covering Biden being sworn in, should only do an ending note:
"Two times impeached, banned from Twitter and other major social networks and failed coup instigator, former president Trump ended his one and only term, after losing to Joe Biden in November, with a 'send off' party. Good night!"

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I agree that he'll be having plenty of 'send off' parties throughout the country and probably world tomorrow. Fuck him and I hope he enjoys being silenced with no social media and endless lawsuits for the rest of his days. Here's hoping they also kill off his pension and potential to run again.

So as far as Q-Anon crazies are concerned, this is likely a body double and distraction as Trump himself prepares to lead the charge against Biden's National Guard to take back the country from Communism, right?
No,no no you've got it wrong. This is Biden with Trump's face surgically attached. So when the national guard arrests "Trump" during the send off, they are really arresting Biden and charging with his CRIMES. And the real Trump, with Biden's face now attached as a result of the aforementioned surgery, is being inaugurated for his second term. It's simple 4D chess, really.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I was watching Randy Rainbow's musical sendoff to Trump, and saw this cartoon below it.