• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
"Any COVID-19 that was unlucky enough to enter the president's 239 pound dream bod was immediately pulverized by his impenetrable fortress of an immune system."

-Physician to the president

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
A diagnosis for the POTUS would be devastating for the entire world. Economies would collapse in panic. Even if the administration is not telling the truth, it must never be made public.

Selfishness aside, you do NOT want Trump to test positive for COVID-19.

The economies are already collapsing. Trump ain't doing shit and is one of the reasons why the US will be hit hard by the virus.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A diagnosis for the POTUS would be devastating for the entire world. Economies would collapse in panic. Even if the administration is not telling the truth, it must never be made public.

Selfishness aside, you do NOT want Trump to test positive for COVID-19.
Maybe people would think that there are adults taking over in his stead.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I'd rather not get into conspiracy talk. I know the dude is a known liar and all, but it's not impossible that he wouldn't have it.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Key word is "provably"

And I already gave my reason why I believe his physicians word. Trump isn't dumb enough to cover something like that up and then knowingly infect hundreds of people and important political figures.
You believe his physicians word. The person who put out a statement at 11:55pm EST that Trump wouldn't be tested, then Trump admitted he was tested that same day.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I'd rather not get into conspiracy talk. I know the dude is a known liar and all, but it's not impossible that he wouldn't have it.
why people are so desperate to see Trump sick?

it's between hilarious and sad
I hadn't realized everyone was so 100% in on this conspiracy theory.

Trump is a pathological liar and conspiracy theorist who's filled his entire administration with liars and conspiracy theorists. He's lied at length about far more trivial things and has openly admitted that he'd never admit to feeling sick even if he was.

I think you can forgive people for getting a little tinfoil-hatty when that's just the nature of the current sociopolitical environment.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump is a pathological liar and conspiracy theorist who's filled his entire administration with liars and conspiracy theorists. He's lied at length about far more trivial things and has openly admitted that he'd never admit to feeling sick even if he was.

I think you can forgive people for getting a little tinfoil-hatty when that's just the nature of the current sociopolitical environment.
no, i can't "forgive" them

that's the same exact behavior many of us criticize on trump fans (and conspiracy theorists in general), to selectively dismiss news that don't validate your pre-existing ideas.

also, trump is many things, brave enough to tank through a deadly disease is not one of them. If he really was sick, at his age, he would rush to get the best treatment money and status can buy.

Jan 10, 2018
no, i can't "forgive" them

that's the same exact behavior many of us criticize on trump fans (and conspiracy theorists in general), to selectively dismiss news that don't validate your pre-existing ideas.

also, trump is many things, brave enough to tank through a deadly disease is not one of them. If he really was sick, at his age, he would rush to get the best treatment money and status can buy.

Trump and everyone at his service has zero credibility. That is simply fact of the matter.

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously some of y'all acting like conspiracy theorist. I seriously doubt real Medical professionals are will to put their reps on the line for this asshole.
tdy_news_peter_trump_180502_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

www.npr.org

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

Dr. Harold Bornstein, who released a letter in 2015 describing Donald Trump's health in glowing terms, now tells CNN that the then-candidate dictated the whole thing.
In December 2015, Donald Trump's personal physician released a letter describing his patient's health in language that sounded more like it was written by the patient himself than the doctor — and it turns out that might be exactly what happened.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time.

The letter said that a recent medical exam showed "only positive results" for the then-candidate and that "his physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."
However, Bornstein now tells CNN that Trump was the one who wrote it after all.

"He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. "I just made it up as I went along."

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I think believing anything Trump says is dumb, and I also think having any degree of certainty Trump has the virus is also dumb. He could have it potentially, just like everyone, but we have literally zero idea.

Gray Fox

Jul 6, 2018
We'd never find out if he tested positive. This administration lies about everything, and this is no different. If Trump tested positive, there is no way he would allow that information to go public. How would his base digest it? It's a hoax, but now the president has it? A positive test result is admitting failure, and we all know how he treats that.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's a fucking idiot. I truly believe that his body is such a cesspool of malevolence, junk, and hot air that if he did contract the coronavirus it would die in hours within his body. I don't think the virus has a chance within that fat, pugnacious paraquat. Thoughts and prayers.

Oct 28, 2017
Why would there be a "global collapse" if he has the virus? He's not king of the world (yet). Someone else just takes over and this might actually be an improvement competence-wise. America is still a democracy, no?

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Trump has the kind of luck only really rich evil people can manifest.
He aint gettin it.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously some of y'all acting like conspiracy theorist. I seriously doubt real Medical professionals are will to put their reps on the line for this asshole.

You get that his doctors are Navy doctors and they MUST do what is ordered to them by the President.

Unless you're saying that Trump is above doing that.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Not really, considering he has a history of ordering his doctors to lie on his behalf. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself for supposedly being above skepticism, I guess.

It's hilarious that you take a passive-aggressive shot at me taking the document at face value but zero issues with those saying he has it with authority without a shroud of evidence. Maybe I don't really care if he has it or not but for your sake, hopefully, he does since it means this much to you lol.

I never came in here saying Trump has never lied but you do you.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tdy_news_peter_trump_180502_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

www.npr.org

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

Dr. Harold Bornstein, who released a letter in 2015 describing Donald Trump's health in glowing terms, now tells CNN that the then-candidate dictated the whole thing.
I'd also add that the previous White House physician gave a ridiculous assessment of Trump's health and said he would have lived to be 200 if he had a better diet. He was later run out of town (when Trump tried to reward him) for being a drunk and a script factory. He is currently running for congress in the nation's most conservative district

I really don't care if Trump is healthy or not, but I do think the fact that we can't actually trust their answer either way is a big deal. There is not a single person you can trust from this administration. Even Dr. Fauci who I have a lot of respect for frequently gets 'corrected' into having to repeat their talking points

Last edited:

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
You get that his doctors are Navy doctors and they MUST do what is ordered to them by the President.

Unless you're saying that Trump is above doing that.

I'm not I'm just saying unless we have evidence suggesting otherwise we are speculating. I'm not saying Trump is the picture of health here. Hell we have plenty of evidence the dude is in very bad health but to constantly assert that he has the virus just because two people he was around had it AFTER testing negative for it. Isn't logical thinking. If he is lying then with his age and health we will DEFINITELY know soon enough but viruses don't always transfer just because of contact. There's alot of factors at play he could have just got lucky and avoided it all together. I'm just saying to constantly assert otherwise when we have no evidence other then people he has been around has it is not logical. You don't always get viral transfer from being around someone who has it.

Do I think he'd like about it? Yes. But I unless I'm given a reason to think he has I'll just assume bastard is lucky. Also I know someone is gonna bring up how he looked during the press conference. Guys he always looks like he is falling apart. Probably because he is 73 and snorts drugs. But that doesn't mean he has the virus.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I believe him, but I won't let it ruin my mood.

Still hoping boomer removal hits Trump.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time will tell, if he has it we'll see a quick decline of his health and less public appearances, maybe even less twitter posts.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Time will tell, if he has it we'll see a quick decline of his health and less public appearances, maybe even less twitter posts.
Well, he's focused on the important stuff today on Twitter. You know, attacking Schumer and talking about pardoning Flynn. Never mind that little national emergency going on...

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
If One of the symptoms of corona virus is your skin turning blue, trump could come out bluer then sonic and it would be "an unrelated blueing of his skin"

That said he problem legit doesn't actually have the virus

cheese toast

Oct 29, 2017
At the next press conference reporters need to ask what it was like to take the test. Ask for specifics. Let's see what he says...

Daniel Dale

@ddale8

Asked what it was like to take the test, Trump says, "Not, not uh - something I want to do everyday...you know, it's a little bit of a -- it's a little bit of -- good doctors in the White House, but it's a test. It's a test. It's a medical test. Nothing pleasant about it."

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York

Daniel Dale
@ddale8

Asked what it was like to take the test, Trump says, "Not, not uh - something I want to do everyday...you know, it's a little bit of a -- it's a little bit of -- good doctors in the White House, but it's a test. It's a test. It's a medical test. Nothing pleasant about it."

Like every other test in his life, he passed this one without ever taking it.

Oct 27, 2017

Daniel Dale
@ddale8

But guys, let's not start conspiracy theories about him lying about taking the test or having it!