• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious that he lies so often that such a straightforward thing like this diagnosis is in doubt. Whatever the case, we'll know the truth with time no matter what so it almost doesn't matter.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me it was this guy

trump-doctor.jpg

he had a falling out with Trump after contradicting that letter (which Trump wrote)

www.npr.org

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

Dr. Harold Bornstein, who released a letter in 2015 describing Donald Trump's health in glowing terms, now tells CNN that the then-candidate dictated the whole thing.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I was talking to my mom about this, and my response was simple. I doubt he took a test. Even if he did, I don't believe anything they say. Whether he's positive or negative, I don't care, it certainly won't affect his leadership, which is nonexistent anyway, but the administration hasn't earned any trust at all. I'm not going to believe this.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know...the test wasn't described as "perfect" or "beautiful" hm....

Nov 27, 2017
California
Now he'll say he's strong and that this is a hoax
Or that prayer helps him and for everyone to go to church

honestly he's being tested every day x put on medicines and immune boosters, probably in his soda

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
15 day incubation time.

ie, this better not be the only test he takes and refuses to take others because he did it already.

I did love him "having no time and have to work it into his schedule" excuse because it takes sooo long to have a mouth swab done.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I have no reason to believe that their statements are correct. They have made damn sure every time they discuss his health that it is always "perfect"

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I posted this last night but I think if he had it or if he didn't (genuinely), I think the best thing is to deny for the public. It doesn't excuse any other time he's bullshitted us but it's not worth pushing the panic. I'm still not sure if this is the appropriate way to go about it but

Oct 31, 2017
Why do people not believe this, I mean outside of the fact that he's always lying? Is he showing symptoms?
For one, he's a pathological liar and influences others to lie for him/manipulate science/facts. Two, he's obsessed with his image, and he will 100% lie in an attempt to maintain perception control, even if he's blatantly got it and displaying symptoms, he will straight lie to you regardless. Third, as BWoog already replied to you as I saw as I was typing this, he has been around multiple people who are targeted for it and it is incredibly contagious based on the rate it has proliferated around the globe.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am almost certain he is lying. He was around a bunch of people with the virus and had direct contact with them. He was coughing during his speech to the nation a few days ago.

If he doesn't have it, I'll believe it in 14 days.