• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

Mod Edit since the original tweet was deleted:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forest fires that, with proper Forest Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
giphy.gif

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Edited Thread Title.

Fixed withholding and changed the name. For people that aren't immediately aware of who you're referring to, it makes things difficult to parse. Just stick with that from now on.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Life is a box of chocolates and my name is Donald Trump
Though I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I give myself all the love.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Edited Thread Title.

Fixed withholding and changed the name. For people that aren't immediately aware of who you're referring to, it makes things difficult to parse. Just stick with that from now on.

Oh come on. Is there one person on this board that doesn't know who "cunt mcorangeface" is referring to?

How about President Shitface?

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
He obviously wants a few more headlines - what new GOP fuck up is he trying to draw attention from this time?

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Edited Thread Title.

Also makes searching for threads via external means like Google easier too.

As much as Trump is a complete arse, searching his name + Forrest (lol) fires won't work with the original title.
Oh come on. Is there one person on this board that doesn't know who "cunt mcorangeface" is referring to?

Google doesn't.

If you're doing an external search for discussion on the topic your original title wouldn't have brought you here.

Nothing wrong with calling him that in the thread content though!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Master Trump is just mocking liberals by calling them out For... Rest?

At this point I still can't believe when even Z tier celebrities hire someone to tweet for them, the president of the united states has the need to write them personally.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You know what this might be?

He's going to fold on the shutdown so now he's trying to hurt liberals to appease his base.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Of course the only forest/forrest that Trump knows is Nathaniel Bedford Forrest.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

It makes it very hard for people to search for things relating to it, and cursing in thread titles is a no-no too (I'm not gonna get into how lots of people don't like the c word, but you get the idea).
Just use Trump or whatever in the title, can curse him out in the OP all you want though

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
just gonna plop this here for if/when he fixes his typo

VAphiWS.png

why's he ranting about california anyway? fox and friend segment?